BY YANKEE CANDLE

This Yankee Candle simply home Salted Pumpkin Caramel 7-oz. jar candle lends the luscious aromas of pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and rich caramel to any living area. Fruity scent Lengthy burn time 3.7"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D 7-oz. Soy wax, glass, cotton Burns up to 35 - 45 hours One wick Size: JAR. Color: LT Brown. Material: Wax. see more...

Meghan N.
Sterling Hts, MI
Seriously OB-SESSED with this candle. My apartment has never smelled so good. If I could burn it 24/7 without causing a disastrous fire, I would. Go buy it. Right now. Go on. You need it, I'm telling you.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT
I am a sucker for scented candles and no where have I found better than at Yankee Candle! My husband surprised me with a couple for the holiday season and the Salted Carmel was to die for! Nothing makes your space feel more like home for the holidays than some cozy scents. A bit on the pricy side, but I feel like this candle has lasted longer than ones we pay a lot less for, so it's been worth it so far!
Jazmin M.
kennewick
Love it! This is actually my favorite scent too! Only thing I would change would be price I tried buying the bigger candles but compared to others it was way more! But I totally recommend this. Lasts a very long time and smells awesome
Samantha C.
Columbia, SC
Love this smell of pumpkin, long lasting, and makes the house smell wonderful. Nothing like the smell of fall.
Cheyenne H.
This smells AMAZING! If you like pumpkin scent then this is definitely something you should try!