BY YANKEE CANDLE

Bring the alluring scent of spring and the garden to your car with this Yankee Candle simply home lilac petals vent clip. PRODUCT FEATURES Sweet aroma freshens your car. Clear window lets you know when it's time to replace. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.13 ounces Fragrance lasts up to four weeks Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the way lilac smells. I love Yankee candle lilac! However the vent clip doesn’t seem to smell very strong in my car. I can barely smell it at all and for the price I thought it would smell more. Not comparable to their candles.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
I love these for my car. It makes it smell really nice. I don't use all of them at once cause it can get a little overpowering. A bad thing about these is that the gels rhat make the scent release dry up really fast other than that I enjoy them a lot!
Kaitlin F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love all of these! All smell delicious And last forever ... Only about 4-5$ and last at least two months! Keep my car smelling fresh! I even purchase them in bulk at bed bath and beyond because they are always on sale!
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
I love all things candles and wax warmers so off course yankee car scents are my favorites! They smell great! Last and don't make me feel sick in the confided area from being in my car!! Really do last 30
Days as wellm