BY YANKEE CANDLE

Candles at Kohl's - Shop our full selection of candles, including this Yankee Candle simply home Fuji Apple Car Jar, at Kohl's. see more...

Kristen T.
Edinboro, PA
This is my favorite scent from yankee candle. It's very fresh and inviting. Not as strong as your normal car air fresheners and doesn't last as long. Also more expensive unless you can get a good deal on them and use coupons
Infinity B.
I love this scent. The mini jar design is very cute and the scent lasts a long time. The scent isn't too overbearing but is noticeable. The size is perfect and doesn't obstruct your view.
Sonia D.
Concord
The smell of apples is awesome. Strong sent lasts a long time. Sent reminds me of walking through an apple orchard definitely a nice fall sent.
Lydia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've had this thing hanging in my car for about 6 months. I certainly don't have any complaints about it. It has lost its smell, but oh well.
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
Love love love this clean apple scent. My absolute favorite.
This are an easy way to keep small spaces smelling fresh!
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
This car jar lasted for weeks. My new favorite Yankee Candle scent, very fresh and fruity, reminds me of summer
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Vicki O.
Scarborough, North yorkshire
I was really disappointed with this. It just doesn't produce any fragrance at all, even from when I first opened it. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Kaleigh R.
winnipeg , MB
love the scent, not too strong and lasts for quite some time! a favorite of mine to have going almost every day when fall comes around, its worth the buy!
Nicole A.