BY YANKEE CANDLE

Infuse your car with the scent of sunny citrus, beautiful flowers and spicy vanilla in this Yankee Candle simply home Bermuda beach vent clip. PRODUCT FEATURES Sweet aroma freshens your car. Clear window lets you know when it's time to replace. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.13 ounces Fragrance lasts up to four weeks Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Berm Beach. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jacqueline S.
I was super excited when I saw that my local Target had the car vent clips in Yankee Candle because the hanging jar air freshners' seemed to last forever. But, personally I hate having things hanging on my rear view mirror. So win-win right?!
After purchasing, I obviously was estatic to insert the vent clip into my car vents only to find out that the actual clip doesn't clip. It is super stiff, and my vents aren't "abnormally thick" so when the clip broke off I was completely bummed.. This has happened twice to me now.. Very disappointing. :(
Sally A.
I've had this clipped in my car for almost two months and I can still smell it. When it starts to look low on fragrance, try flipping it upside down and it's like opening a brand new freshener.
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Obsessed with these vent car air fresheners, no joke I've had the same one in my vents for like close to a year not exaggerating. Amazing smells and worth every dime!
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
The Yankee candle car vent clip is an easy way to make your car smell wonderful without overpowering the scent like other freshness that are really strong the first few days then really weak smelling. I like that you can adjust it the way you want it.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
I love this car vent clip. It conveniently clips to any vent in your car and is cute and small. The scent is great. It's not overpowering and gives just enough scent to smell good without being overpowering when u first get into your car
I was expecting a stronger scent from these due to the fact that their candles are absolutely amazing. I would buy them again even tho they did not smell as strong as the candles I so very much love to buy.
Linda M.
Elko, NV
I bought one like this a while ago. It worked amazing. The only thing I did notice was that it only worked when it was hot outside. They are pretty pricey as well.
Paige P.
Nauvoo, AL
I love the car hard! Pink sand is my favorite! I tie it to the air vent and it will keep my car smelling fresh for almost a whole month!