BY YANKEE CANDLE

Turn any room into a relaxing spot filled with the scent of sunny citrus, beautiful flowers & spicy vanilla with this Yankee Candle simply home Bermuda beach jar candle. In pink. Details: 7 ounces Burns up to 40 hours Paraffin wax Two, lead-free cotton wicks Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Cotton/Wax. see more...

Anna U.
I usually go for candles that have warn scents like vanilla, but this one was gifted to me for secret santa and I could not stop smelling it! When I brought it home, my husband loved the smell and it was so pleasant whether it was lit or not. I was shopping at kohls earlier this spring and I saw this candle there, and it was so inexpensive! Had to purchase more.
Amy A.
My favorite scent of Yankee Candles! Smells beachy and serene, but not overwhelming. I love Yankess Candles, and I would highly recommend this one to others.
Savannah B.
Manchester, Broadheath
If you haven’t got this candle you need it ! Omg the smell is so so gorgeous it reminds me of being on holiday it’s so nice