Yankee Candle simply home 19-oz. Stony Cove Soy Jar Candle (Brown) uploaded by Rose B.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Enjoy the sweet orange flower and white musk scent of this Yankee Candle simply home stony cove jar candle. Product Features: Soy wax offers long-lasting use. Product Details: 19 ounces Burns up to 75 hours Soy wax Glass Lead-free cotton wick Color: Brown. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass/Cotton/Wax. see more...

Rose B.
Nashville
Best candles ever. Stoney cove is amazing and lasts a really long time. A bit pricy I would say, but kohls has them and you could pair a coupon or yankee candle themselves send out candles and I'm sure have email discounted coupons as well! but the smell is strong and not a weak candle! I understand the pricing because they last a long time. I'd have more if they were cheaper tho :p
I need to repurchase this one as you can see mine is almost done and out! sometimes I blow it out Bc of how strong it really is! it envelops my room and sometimes I just have to turn it off Bc it works so dang well! lol highly recommend this scent and I definitely need to purchase this again. :) ahhh so good! great gift as well!!! *currently lighting up my room and smelling AMAZING πŸ˜πŸŒΊπŸŒŠπŸ¦‹πŸ˜©*
Jeremy S.
Yankee Candles are great- a little expensive- but they last 10 times longer than any other candle I have found- and smell better too! They have tons of scents- scents you wouldn't even think of and they smell just like they should ! This has been one of my favorite scents so far- I would recommend giving them a try! Its worth paying a few extra dollars for a candle that will last for hours longer than any others.