BY YANKEE CANDLE

This Yankee Candle Holiday Treats jar candle captures the irresistible scent of buttery vanilla cookies topped with sweet sugar sprinkles. PRODUCT FEATURES Sweet scent freshens your home. Lengthy burn time ensures days of enjoyment. PRODUCT DETAILS 5.1"H x 3.8"W x 3.7"D 19-oz. Burns up to 64 hours Glass/soy wax Two cotton wicks see more...

Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This Yankee candle smells exactly like sugar cookies. It's warm, it's cozy, it's strong (but not overwhelming). I love this candle. I felt like I got my money's worth. Whenever I light it I can tell it is good quality.
Also these candles last for a very long time! I can burn this for up to 10 hours about 4 times and it's only the small jar.
Shanen A.
Shanen A.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love this candle it just smells so good, it even makes you a little hungry for some sweets. The smell is effective not to strong it's affordable and if you have a coupon even better. Yes, I would recommend this!
Parneet C.
Parneet C.
Yum!!! This candle smells amazing and makes me feel warm and fuzzy outside. Pair this candle with a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket, and you're good to go!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This scent is the one that my home was enveloped in when I was growing up. It's so fragrant and effective. Yankee candles never seem to be lacking in the pleasant department. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys sweet smells, or always wants it to smell like they've been baking all day!
skylier p.
skylier p.
Whitesboro, TX
This is my favorite smell for my home. It's like I'm baking all the time. I stock up on these every holiday and make sure to keep it lit all day lol am I crazy? Probably
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I love this candle it smells like cookies and this candle lasts a long time and gets rid of smelly odors
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Upland, CA
Love the buttery vanilla aroma of this candle. It lasts so long and I don't have to buy multiples to get a good smell going.