BY YANKEE CANDLE

Sweeten your home wiht the warm aroma of apples, cinnamon, nutmeg & orange with Yankee Candle simply home jar candles. This apple spice potpourri scented jar candle adds a touch of fall to any room. Shop our full selection of candles at Kohl's. In red. Apple spice potpourri aroma lends a sense of calm to any room. Paraffin wax and even-burning, lead-free cotton wicks offer long-lasting enjoyment. Details: 19 ounces Burns up to 135 hours Two lead-free cotton wicks Color: Red. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Cotton/Wax. see more...

Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Modesto
This brand of candles has been my absolute go to ever since i first discovered it. I have gotten many compliments when it comes to the scent of my home and its all thanks to Yankee Candle. Now yes, they are a bit pricey ranging from $25 and up but definitely worth every penny!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Constantly using this scent and candle in every room of my house. Growing up this was my mom's favorite scent so I can't help but get s little sentimental when I smell it. I'll always buy this scent for myself and as gifts