Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Jar Candles

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

Have Ya'll seen other brands that are similar but no as pricey?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Jar Candles!
Hannah H.
Minneapolis, MN
Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Jar Candles uploaded by Hannah H.
This candle lasts sooooo long and smells amazing. Couldn’t be happier with this one!!!
Kathleen K.
Mary Esther, FL
I keep a candle burning most times in my house. The lemon is my go to to cover cooking odor
Jessica D.
Heaven in a jar. This candle is amazing. The smell is so good either burn, warming, or just sitting. It has such a delightful smell of lemon and it makes you happy smelling it. Its wonderful. It is affordable
October K.
Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Jar Candles uploaded by October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought the wax melts of this scent. They smell good and strong in the packaging but unfortunately once you put them in the wax melter you can barely smell the scent because of that I'm never buying this scent again.
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Oh man this smells so good. A lot of dents give me a headache but this lemon is so nice and fresh. Wish they had more sales so I could stock up Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Jar Candles
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a great summer scent ! It's potent and lasts. It reminds me of a nice cold glass of lemonade
Brandy M.
Booneville , MS
Sicilian and Meyer Lemon (Yankee brand that is) are my two most favorite candle/wax melt etc. scents of all time. This is one product that I will actually go into a store like Bed Bath & Beyond and pay full price for. No coupon, no sale, I will fork out the money. Can’t beat them!
Muspika A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all things lemon. Lemon fragrances, snacks, desserts, prints, etc. So i really enjoyed this scent
Danielle J.
MA
So disappointed there was absolutely no scent. This is one of many. Yankee has really gone down hill. They need to step up there game for the cost of there products.
Yolanda B.
Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Jar Candles uploaded by Yolanda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I vowed to never buy another Yankee Candle again, but I saw this and it smelled so good and strong on cold, and I adore lemon scents, so... I bought it. I lit it once, I lit it twice, I lit it three times, and by the fourth I had given up on them again. A few people suggested that I try this large jar candle on a warmer. Well I did and it worked. It still wasn’t the strongest but at least I smelled something without having to burn my face off. Some people suggested that the 2 and 3 wicks are much stronger but most people suggest just getting wax melts from YC overall because the candles are such poor performers.