BY YANKEE CANDLE

With Yankee Candle's Scenterpiece(tm) Meltcups and warmers you can enjoy your favorite Yankee fragrances in a mess-free cup that is always cool to the touch. This Vanilla Cupcake MeltCup combines notes of buttery frosting, lemon and vanilla to create a fresh-baked scent. Melt time of approximately 24 hours. Requires a Yankee Candle Scenterpiece(tm) warmer for proper use. see more...

Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
I've never tried this particular sense but I have done other sense because I do have the Yankee candle wax cup warmer and I love this product. It is very fragrant it releases in the room and it makes it smells so amazing and like all other Yankee Candles the fragrance and selection is great. And the ones I have used our home sweet home I've used summer storms I've used over the river Chris morning air autumn in the park. I just really love Yankee Candle from my favorite Brands I just would like to see more wax melt Variety in them in the future.
Cristal E.
Cristal E.
Bronx, NY
It's like being in a bakery, the smell lingers around the house. It makes me feel calm. It's effective, I've fried chicken and lite this candle and the house would smell amazing!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I have always used Scentsy wax melts. Until I was at the store and there was a big sale in the Yankee Candle Wax melts. I decided to give them a try and was not disappointed. They last a lot longer. I don't have to use two bars like I did before. And the scent isn't overwhelming either. I will be using Yankee Candle wax melts from here on out. Very pleased.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
This is a cool alternative to candles with wicks. The scent also is really lovely and really does have strong notes of vanilla. It is very powerful when combined with a scenterpiece, and fills the room with the smell of cupcakes.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Saco, ME
These melts are awesome! I just bought my first Yankee Candle scentsational burner that warms their wax cups, and love them. They work great and give off a nice strong scent. Warning though: this scent is wonderful but may produce the need to bake!
Autum E.
Autum E.
JACKSON, MI
My husband baught me thease candle waxes and a warmer for christmas and when u put one theas in the warmer it makes your whole house smell soooooo good
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
Mmmmm its just like being in a bakery I love these got some on sale and they are amaziiiing.
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
Im addicted to these melts and scenterpieces.im gping tomall tobuy another tomorrow
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm just going to go ahead and review this here as my scent isn't listed in the options but theyre pretty similar. I purchased my first easy wax melt cup during the recent semi annual sale. I purchased sprinkled sugar cookie. I put it in my glad wax warmer and it works beautifully. The wax took a minute to melt since there is over two ounces of product. The amount of wax is generous and it's scented with such a generous amount of fragrance that it makes the entire house smell amazing all on it's own. It's such a comforting smell like the holidays and cooking at grandmas all at once. Im so happy I ran across this amazing deal because I love this more than any wax melt tarts or glade wax melts. I can't wait to purchase more!
katelen b.
katelen b.
I was just wondering if these smell good and how long the scent lasts?
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
I really love Yankee Candle but I have never tried the wax cups before. Typically, how much usage do you get out of them?