BY YANKEE CANDLE

Bring the scents of the boardwalk into your home with the Yankee Candle Salted Caramel scented candles. Sweet surrender is yours with the luscious gourmand confection of burnt sugar, sea salt, and smooth vanilla caramel. see more...

Arielle M.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
The one thing that I love is candles. Especially Yankee candles, they smell so good and the fragrance last a long time compared to other brands. I just love when they have special sells because then i can get all my favorite candles. I would recommend to anyone that likes a good smelling candle to go by the Yankee Candle store.
ashley r.
LOVE
I love this candle so much!!! It literally is the perfect combo of sweet and salty. I know this may sound weird but the scent reminds me of sunscreen which is PERFECT for the summer! I went to my local bath and body works and bought out all they had in this scent!! Definitely my favorite so far
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Oh my my family member had this lit around christmas and i was hooked! I went and bought 6! I put one in my bathroom and use the rest in my wax warmer! These are amazing!
Ashley C.
So sweet, and long lasting! Strong enough to keep an entire room pleasantly scented for decent while after being blown out. Burns evenly and without a whole lot of black soot buildup on the glass.
Alexandra R.
Dallas, TX
Got this candle as a gift. It's very sweet smelling and lasts for a long time. It stays warm and smells good for a long time. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like sweet smelling candles.
Aleksandra M.
Ok, so if you don't like when around you smell is sweet, this product is definitely not right for you. I would describe it like a sweet caramel with cookies? That is my opinion. It is not mainly caramel but smell is intensive and.. sweet! Found it in TJMaxx for $5!!
Amber H.
Salisbury, MD
Absolitely me ve this candle scent. It keeps my house smelling amazing. Yankee candle is the only brand i buy and i have never once been dissatisfied.
Meagan S.
Huber Heights
My favorite smell from yankee! Makes my house smell so welcoming and warm. It burns for a lo time which I love!
Waffle R.
singapore
Heyyyyy yyyyyaaalllssđź–¤
Yankee Candle might be a little expensive but it’s definitely worth it!!!! The smell is super atrong and the scents are amazing!! They have a variety of candles so you are bound to find one that you’ll love💞
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Yet again another Yankee candle review. I can't believe how much this candle actually smells like salted caramel. It's unreal and makes me so hungry!!! The smell lasts in your home for so long and the candle is long lasting as well. I need a lifetime supply!!