BY YANKEE CANDLE

This blend of earthy sage, luxurious talc, and lemon-lime creates a natural harmony. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural plant extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Gretna, LA
I love how this candle doesn't smell like food at all!!! It burns for a very long time and smells up a entire room. It is very good at masking a bad odor. The large jar is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I would recommend this candle to everyone.
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY
This is the only scent I use in my bathroom. I am a YC junkie and definitely have specific scents for the bathroom and master bedroom. Sage and Citrus is clean, light and just so good! YC has quality candles that smell amazing.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
My year round go To from yankee candle. Cool and fresh, the sage is just a calming scent that I enjoy! Great deal with a bogo coupon for a large jar!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I'm a huge Yankee candle fan but this scent was a bit disappointing. I couldn't smell any citrus but the sage was okay but indistinguishable. The candle is a little pricey but a great value due to long burning times. Wouldn't recommend this scent.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Favorite yankee candle scent! This is the smell all the Marriott hotel chains pump through your vents and smells so fresh and relaxing. A little pricey for a candle but you're paying for a very long lasting scent.
Kiara I.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
I absolutely ADORE this scent, I always have it in my home and it makes it feel so cozy. I even have it in my car it's that good. I think Yankee Candle is deff worth the price and I would recommend this one forever!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Annapolis, Maryland
The BEST scent ive ever smelt. Clean and earthy fragrance. Yankee always has great quality candles , burn even and great design
Jody M.
Jody M.
Smells really good! The scent is refreshing! Yankee candles are my favorite!
Tina C.
Tina C.
The Sage and Citrus is my favorite Yankee Candle scent. It smells clean without being totally overwhelming. The candles are expensive, but I feel like they last a really long time which basically makes up for the cost.