Add a Photo

By YANKEE CANDLE
This blend of earthy sage, luxurious talc, and lemon-lime creates a natural harmony. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural plant extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Gretna, LA

I love how this candle doesn't smell like food at all!!! It burns for a very long time and smells up a entire room. It is very good at masking a bad odor. The large jar is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I would recommend this candle to everyone.
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY

This is the only scent I use in my bathroom. I am a YC junkie and definitely have specific scents for the bathroom and master bedroom. Sage and Citrus is clean, light and just so good! YC has quality candles that smell amazing.
Tina C.
Tina C.

The Sage and Citrus is my favorite Yankee Candle scent. It smells clean without being totally overwhelming. The candles are expensive, but I feel like they last a really long time which basically makes up for the cost.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Flushing, OH

My year round go To from yankee candle. Cool and fresh, the sage is just a calming scent that I enjoy! Great deal with a bogo coupon for a large jar!
Jody M.
Jody M.

Smells really good! The scent is refreshing! Yankee candles are my favorite!

Join Now