BY YANKEE CANDLE

Add to your home's natural harmony with this Yankee Candle Sage and Citrus candle jar, featuring an aromatic blend of earthy sage, luxurious talc, lemon and lime. Fresh & clean scent 6.6"H x 4"W x 4"D 22-oz. Glass, paraffin wax, cotton Burns up to 110 - 150 hours One wick Wipe clean Size: One size. Color: Med Green. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Val E.
Palm Beach
DISCLAIMER: I do work for Yankee Candle, but that will not affect the review in ANY way, shape, or form. 🙂

I absolutely LOVE this candle as well. I like to describe this scent as very aromatherapeutic. 🍵 This scent is so FRESH🍃 and I'm absolutely obsessed with the way that this candle makes any room smell. I burn A LOT of candles, but this scent is one of few that re-purchase and NEVER get tired of. I had this candle burning in my guest bathroom and I literally burned it all the way down to where there was no wick left. Its a VERY good and clean bathroom scent. I HIGHLY recommend.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
This is my very favorite candle smell for my living room. Each night I get home I light this candle and I seems all the troubles of my day just disappear. Yankee Candles are quality candles that will up the room and last for months and months!