BY YANKEE CANDLE

Incorporate the tangy, sweet fragrance of Yankee Candle Red Raspberry into your home. Full of nature's goodness, this deliciously rich and ripe aroma is designed to fill any room with an enticing and welcoming scent. see more...

Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Valdosta, GA
Love love love. Best scent. I love the wax melts because of how easy they are to reuse. They are very effective, last very long, not too expensive and they always have online sales to look at. Very good.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Love Yankee candles. The scent last forever they can be a little expensive but when there is a smell its so worth it.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
I love Yankee candles they have so many options ! And the scent of the candles completely take over a large room .. It's expensive but I believe worth it! I recommend this candle, especially this scent ! My is already running very low ! 😩
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Springfield, MA
These little tarts is to die for they are my favorite thing I love leaving them around the house they smell awesome for something so small I have a very strong lingering smell Yankee Candle is one of my favorite candle companies must try super obsessed with this product
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
I can't give it a 5 star yet because I haven't melted it yet, but even just as a tart shaped object it rocks! love this scent so much. really smells like raspberries!
Emely K.
Emely K.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I absolutely adore this particular wax melt because I love the smell of raspberries is one of my favourites. But it has to be said, although the price tag is high no other wax melts I've tried have even come slightly close to the strong smell of Yankee melts. One lasts for such a long time and does make a massive difference to my home. I love it. Would recommend 100%
Shriya M.
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
This scent is a very nice sweet fragrance of raspberries, oranges and a slight bit of musk to it as well. These wax melts are great last around 5hrs and you can mix different scents with different wax melts to create different scents. The scent lasts in your room for hours after burning
Nat S.
Nat S.
This smell is really nice and summery, very sweet and I almost want to eat it haha! Very cheap and the smell fills up the room but I do find it takes a while for the melt to actually start melting, I need to change the candle so that it stays melting without running out.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bolton, Manchester
My auntie is obsessed with these wax melts. I got her this one and she loves it. Makes her house smell lovely when she uses it. Slightly more expensive than other wax melt brands but the price is worth it as the smell seems to last longer
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Long lasting scent, easy to use! Fresh scent & a well loved brand for a wax melt. A little goes a long way & can be used more than once after use. Costs vary depending on where purchased. I tend to buy a supply when in the sales, as can be expensive to purchase..