BY YANKEE CANDLE

Welcome the season with the delicious holiday aroma of tart red currants and warm cedarwood. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Genesis R.
Katy, TX
These type of candles it always brings me the thought of Christmas! I am a big fan of Christmas and these types of smells just remind me of my family all the time! Quick note on the product, they are a good quality product that will leave your whole house smelling delicious! And plus it lasts for a lot of time! The price is affordable and super good!
brooke y.
The smell is amazing! It puts me in the fall mood! It burns really well and lasts a long time! I would for sure buy this again!