BY YANKEE CANDLE

It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle(R) quality that have made us America's Best Loved Candle(tm). The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. *Photo shown for style purposes only - product is 7oz not 12.5oz as shown. see more...

Lauren P.
E Springfield, PA
Smells really pretty, this is my best friends favorite candle. It smells like summer, it’s definitely worth the money too because it burns for awhile and the smell lasts for awhile
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This is my favorite yankee candles scent!!! I think I've purchased this scent in every size and product because I love it so much. I only wish that when yankee candles has sales that they gave me a better deal. I love their products but I only get to buy them every year or more! The candles last and they smell wonderful!
Anaihya C.
So my mom got this for me as a present,& I love it so much! Pink sands are my second favorite smell, right after berry trifle. The smell is subtle, but it smells sugary. When it's lit, you can tell it's there, but it's nothing overpowering or dramatic.
Amber T.
This scent smells soooo good! I have the one for my car in this scent too and I can't get enough of it! The wax doesn't burn down super fast which is nice. I think the quality of the candle is worth the price! Not only this candle, but all yankee candles are great!
Courtney W.
Jackson, AL
It's so awesome to have found this amazing scent from Yankee candle. It's tropical scent is absolutely perfect for Spring!! I'll definitely be purchasing more eine my near future!
Annemarie E.
Phila, PA
This is a great scent. I got it for my two best friends for Christmas and was able to personalize it. Each one was about $20 so pretty reasonable as well!
Amanda D.
Philadelphia , PA
Favorite scent from Yankee! Has a tropical smell that fills the room! Burn time is great too approximately 40 hours!
Mackenzie K.
Muskegon
Absolutely love it I got two and they make my room smell amazing it’s a strong candy type of smell it works wonders
Thu L.
My favorite scent EVER! Bermuda beach also has the exact same smell! I don't think i would ever get sick of it.
Dana S.
1,093 reviews
How long does this scent typically last for?