BY YANKEE CANDLE

It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla. The traditional design of our signature jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, our large Housewarmer(R) Jar Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. see more...

• I have this candle and I love it! It has a very fresh smell! I li...4 Answers
  • Is this your favorite scent? 3 Answers
  • How long does it burn for? Does it burn down fast or last long? A...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This candle is the best candle I have ever lit, and I know other people must agree with me, because Yankee Candle charges like crazy for this candle and yet it is almost always sold out when I go to buy it. The scent is amazing. Relaxing but enjoyable. Its strong, but not over bearing. If you have never owned this candle, go and buy it. It's worth it.
Qunoot A.
The most fascinating thing about this brand is even if the candle is not lit and the lid is off, if you walk past it you’ll get a good whiff of scent and it feels like the candle is lit! They’re pricey but you can find sales around September and December I always stack up! Really great variety of scents and lasting power as well
Sham G.
Not only does this product look cute and adorable but it smells great! It's a really girly scent that reminds me of the spring season. It's super effective and leaves my room smelling great. Yankee candles are a bit on the expensive side in my opinion, but I really do love their candles and this one is no different.
Alison G.
Maple Grove, MN
I am a yankee candle a holic! This scent is probably one of my favorites! My whole house smells amazing after about 20 minutes of having this lit. I personally have tried many different brands of candles and these take the cake! There is nothing else that can give you the most incredible smells in your home!
Katelyn E.
Love this smell. It is a really feminine smell but my boyfriend doesn't care. The pros are that it is so good and super affordable. Definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new scent to try
Nikki M.
This is a staple in our house!!! We always have at least one pink sands candle in our house at all times! We also have a few others that we really like from Yankee candle to. We usually buy ours from HomeGoods or Marshals to save on costs, but we usually only buy yankee brand
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite scents by yankee. It reminds me of the Bahamas and it has such a fresh calming flowery scent to it! These candles burn super slow and last a long time, which is great! They are a tad pricey but so worth the money spent! Highly recommend!
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert
This candle is amazing is pink is with natural extracts ans my bethrom smell super delicious and see super pretty Yankee Candle Pink Sands Large Classic Candle Jar
Aubrey R.
By far the best scent ever put out by Yankee Candle. I keep this scent in my room and my car and my closet. Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to this scent!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
Who doesn't love yankee candle? It smells amazing, not too strong or sweet but noticable. And they were able to add a picture of my girls as part of a birthday gift!
Kristen P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this candle and I love it! It has a very fresh smell! I like yankee candles but I normally buy different brands because there is always a lot of left over wax on the sides of that candle that never gets burned or used! It seems like such a waste! My question is- does anyone have this same problem and do you have any solutions for this problem? Thanks!
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Is this your favorite scent?
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I smelled this at a Cracker Barrel a while back. Is it as good burning as it is in just a quick sniff?
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
How long does it burn for? Does it burn down fast or last long? And how good does it smell?
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
What does the scent smell like? It's hard to picture it in my mind with the name. I just think of pink Himalayan salt... Lol