BY YANKEE CANDLE #7 in Candles

It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla. The traditional design of our signature jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, our large Housewarmer(R) Jar Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. see more...

• What's everyone's favourite scent of Yankee candle? Mines pink sa...5 Answers
  • I have this candle and I love it! It has a very fresh smell! I li...4 Answers
  • Is this your favorite scent? 3 Answers
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Pink Sands is one of my favorite scents! It’s long lasting and it smells up my whole living room area and some. I like that the candle burns slowly. They’re pricey but I purchased a couple when they went on sale for buy one get one free. Idk why but I don’t think all of the Yankee candles are strong scented like pink sand is. I have another scent in my room and when I had it in the living room area the scent wasn’t noticeable at all, total disappointment since they’re such expensive candles.
Gina A.
This may be one of my favorite candles to be honest! This scent is almost a classic from Yankee Candle. It is just musky enough but also beachy and floral, and sweet. I think that this is a good balance for everyone, and would appeal to a wide range of people. The throw of the scent is strong so you get your money's worth for certain.
lisa c.
Omg I love this scent from yankee candle. Smells amazing. It’s reasonably affordable. They even stated selling in Walmart. I was shocked. But it’s nice because yankee candles are my go candles because they have amazing scents that I love.
AMY M.
Richmond
I love this candle! I have had it my freshman and sophomore year of college and use it all the time and still have wax left. The smell is divine and soothes me when I am relaxing after a school day. Even (when) I run out I will definitely be repurchasing from this brand.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pink sands is definitely my top favorite Yankee candle summer fragrance! It smells so good and strong! It’s the perfect summer scent! I keep a candle in my room, and a candle car jar in my car! I even get them for my mom for her scented plug ins! 😊
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Love this scent! It smells even better when it’s burning. It smells up the entire house! My boyfriend and I love it! And every time someone comes in my car they know the scent right away. The only downside is that it is pricy.
Stacy L.
I’m not the biggest Yankie Candle fan but I have purchased from them a few times over the years during their sales. Their products kinda disappoint me and leave me dissatisfied because the scent doesn’t last long whatsoever.
Ina H.
Filbert
Paink sands is one of my all time favorite Yankee Candle scents EVER! It seriously brings out that sweet summer vibe. There's nothing bad to say about this product at all, it's worth the money for sure! 😎
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This candle is the best candle I have ever lit, and I know other people must agree with me, because Yankee Candle charges like crazy for this candle and yet it is almost always sold out when I go to buy it. The scent is amazing. Relaxing but enjoyable. Its strong, but not over bearing. If you have never owned this candle, go and buy it. It's worth it.
Grace P.
My favorite Yankee Candle! I have been purchasing this scent for more than 10 years. This candle scent was the signature scent of my room when I was a teenager and still is for my apartment.
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
What's everyone's favourite scent of Yankee candle? Mines pink sands Yankee Candle Pink Sands Large Classic Candle Jar
Kristen P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this candle and I love it! It has a very fresh smell! I like yankee candles but I normally buy different brands because there is always a lot of left over wax on the sides of that candle that never gets burned or used! It seems like such a waste! My question is- does anyone have this same problem and do you have any solutions for this problem? Thanks!
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I smelled this at a Cracker Barrel a while back. Is it as good burning as it is in just a quick sniff?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Is this your favorite scent?
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
What does the scent smell like? It's hard to picture it in my mind with the name. I just think of pink Himalayan salt... Lol