BY YANKEE CANDLE #7 in Candles

It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla. The traditional design of our signature jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, our large Housewarmer(R) Jar Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. see more...

• What's everyone's favourite scent of Yankee candle? Mines...6 Answers
  • I have this candle and I love it! It has a very fresh sme...4 Answers
  • Is this your favorite scent? 3 Answers
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Pink Sands is one of my favorite scents! It’s long lasting and it smells up my whole living room area and some. I like that the candle burns slowly. They’re pricey but I purchased a couple when they went on sale for buy one get one free. Idk why but I don’t think all of the Yankee candles are strong scented like pink sand is. I have another scent in my room and when I had it in the living room area the scent wasn’t noticeable at all, total disappointment since they’re such expensive candles.
Gina A.
This may be one of my favorite candles to be honest! This scent is almost a classic from Yankee Candle. It is just musky enough but also beachy and floral, and sweet. I think that this is a good balance for everyone, and would appeal to a wide range of people. The throw of the scent is strong so you get your money's worth for certain.
Kelly H.
Bradenton
I absolutely love this candle scent!  I have specifically bought this candle for my house and use it in multiple rooms.  It does a good job with filling the air with a noticeable scent but not overpowering people with sensitive noses.  Highly recommend!!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I can’t explain how much I love this scent! I am glad it’s a regular scent and can look forward to getting it, even when packaging changes! 1 candle can last for a long time, or at least a couple weeks if you burn often. This is one of my favorite candles.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Love this scent! It smells even better when it’s burning. It smells up the entire house! My boyfriend and I love it! And every time someone comes in my car they know the scent right away. The only downside is that it is pricy.
Ina H.
Filbert
Paink sands is one of my all time favorite Yankee Candle scents EVER! It seriously brings out that sweet summer vibe. There's nothing bad to say about this product at all, it's worth the money for sure! 😎
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This candle is the best candle I have ever lit, and I know other people must agree with me, because Yankee Candle charges like crazy for this candle and yet it is almost always sold out when I go to buy it. The scent is amazing. Relaxing but enjoyable. Its strong, but not over bearing. If you have never owned this candle, go and buy it. It's worth it.
Lauren N.
Pink sands is one of my favorite scents from yankee candle . It has such a sweet citrus type of smell but Also smells super fresh. I use this for every room in my house including plug ins
Grace P.
My favorite Yankee Candle! I have been purchasing this scent for more than 10 years. This candle scent was the signature scent of my room when I was a teenager and still is for my apartment.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love these candles the scent is great for spring. It’s more of a fresh scent. It lasts all day and doesn’t make any mess or anything. They are kind of expensive but they are way worth it. I usually get mine when they are having a sale. There is so many different dents I love the variety of scents and sizes definitely recommend
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
What's everyone's favourite scent of Yankee candle? Mines pink sands Yankee Candle Pink Sands Large Classic Candle Jar
Kristen P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this candle and I love it! It has a very fresh smell! I like yankee candles but I normally buy different brands because there is always a lot of left over wax on the sides of that candle that never gets burned or used! It seems like such a waste! My question is- does anyone have this same problem and do you have any solutions for this problem? Thanks!
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Is this your favorite scent?
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I smelled this at a Cracker Barrel a while back. Is it as good burning as it is in just a quick sniff?
Jessica W.
Goose Creek
Does anyone know of a similar scent to the Yankee Candle Pink Sands Large Classic Candle Jar from another brand? I love this one but it's getting harder and harder to find close to me and I hate ordering candles online since they always seem to melt during delivery.