Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #40 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Megan S.
I love this scent in my car! I'm on my 2nd car jar in this scent. It lasts for such a long time! I get compliments on the scent and adorable appearance often.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO
I liked the smell it wasn't too strong I just wish these things lasted longer. I still have it in my car even though it probably isn't doing any good anymore.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Love this product! Pink sands is one of my favorite scents to begin with and the car fragrance lasts a while amazing a little pricey for one by worth the price
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Pink Sands is my personal favorite Yankee Candle! Will have your entire house smelling amazing! Worth the money and worth the nice smelling home satisfaction
Amanda C.
Utica, NY
Love love love this! the scent is amazing and for the price its really not bad because i have had mine in my car for 4 months now and it still smells great!
Ava A.
The smell is so great and it makes me happy to get in my car and smell this scent. Definitely doesn't last as long as advertised, but still worth it I think.
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
My favorite scent that yankee candle sells! it smells amazing and keeps my car smelling good too! If you haven't had this scent yet you should try it out!
Stephanie S.
Love these little car jars they heat up in the sun and make your car smell amazing! And they last a good amount of time. They are a bit expensive though.
Brandy B.
Love the air freshers for the car when ypu have 3 boys, just wish they lasted longer than a few days. The variety of fragrance is very helpful as well.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?