Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #37 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sarah A.
I literally have this one in my car right now, it smells amazing, and it was a gift from my sister well more like a lil goodie in a bag lol but I absolutely love this it's not overpowering either!
Ellen R.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love the pink sands scent and it is perfect in the car!! It's light and not to say but it completely covered up/eliminates any stale smells in my car and keeps it fresh smelling.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
They smell great at first but the smell quickly fades therefore is why I give it a 3 star because it is expensive too for an air freshner. I can get a little tree way cheaper and it lasts longer too.
Savanah R.
A little more pricey than the other brands but its soooo worth it. It last SO much longer and smells amazing. I also have the vent clip and i always have my air on to smell it!!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I have this in my car right now and it smells absolutely amazing!!! Everyone who gets in my car gives huge complements it smells so good. I am a forever fan of yankee candles.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I have purchased these in several different scents but like this scent the most. They last forever and aren't very expensive. I would recommend to others as well as purchase again.
Kashia C.
Morganton, NC
Tiny but leaves your car smelling great! To me this kind of smells like perfume, which is a pro for me. I personally like this because it isn't too strong of a smell.
Shawna I.
Fredonia , NY
My friend made me buy one of these and I absolutely love it! I will never go back. It smells so good and you definitely notice it every time you get into your car! Especially when the heat goes on and off... YUM
Jori H.
Absolutely love this scent! Nice and strong for a good week or so after hanging it up in my car, but it loses scent fairly quickly for the amount of money spent.
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?