BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Super cute, and works surprisingly well! It doesn't last as long as I'd like (perhaps 3 quarters of a month) but my husband's car tends to pick up odors from work and this is the only thing that helps/lasts more than a day. Definitely a good purchase every time.
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
These did not have my car smelling great. I didn't really smell much at all. But, it did smell the car when you attach it to the air conditioning. It was very affordable although. I would not repurchase this again, nor would i recommend this to anyone.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
If you are the type that likes soft smells and not so over powering then this is prefect. It's not strong at all and it smells great. Me personally love strong smells but hey this one I like
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I would always get compliments on how my car smells nice when I was using this. The smell lasted for 2+ months placed in my vents. Pink Sands is one of my favorite scents from Yankee.
Melissa V.
Fort Benning, GA
Although this car freshener smells fabulous when you first put it in your car, the scent does not last very long. After about 2-3 weeks I could no longer smell the scent. I was hoping it would last longer based on how expensive these are!
Kevin L.
The scent is amazing but it doesn't last very long. I have tried turning it down to where it's almost closed but then you can't smell anything. My car is brand new and I don't smoke or eat in it so there's not even an odor to it.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
Smells fantastic and conveniently small for cars/lockers/air conditioners, etc. Smell does not last as long as I would like it too, but when it's new it is very pleasant.
Tabitha S.
West Hartford , CT
This little guy lasted 6 months and had my car smelling great! Plus, it's super cute hanging from your rear view! The only con is that I got bored of the scent after a while & I generally like to switch it up seasonally.
Kristina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Keeps the car smelling great for weeks, my only complaint would be is that if you spend a lot of time in your car, you'll probably get sick of the scent like I did
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
I loved this in my car! It smelled great, but wasn't too strong and overpowering. The only downfall was that it melted out of shape from being on my windshield in the summer. Otherwise I absolutely loved this product!
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?