Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #29 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I always use these ultimate car jars in my car because they're some of the only ones that don't melt or warp in the 110 degree vegas summers. The scents are always very nice too, subtle and not too overbearing. They tend to last about 1-2 months as well which is awesome.
Taylie B.
I love this product because you get to basically take a candle into your car. This car fresheners last months before losing its scent and it smells just like the candle! The downfall is how expensive they are. 12 dollars for an air freshener seems a bit ridiculous
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
Small product, but big scent! I use these in my car and it keeps my car smelling great for a long period of time. No dissatisfaction with this product and reasonably affordable! It's like having a yankee candle with you at all times. I would recommend to anyone!
I absolutely love all of the car jars from Yankee candle! They all smells amazing and last longer than any other freshener I have used, maybe a tad more expensive than other brands but are much more affective. I would recommend these for anyone with a vehicle.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Super cute, and works surprisingly well! It doesn't last as long as I'd like (perhaps 3 quarters of a month) but my husband's car tends to pick up odors from work and this is the only thing that helps/lasts more than a day. Definitely a good purchase every time.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
If you are the type that likes soft smells and not so over powering then this is prefect. It's not strong at all and it smells great. Me personally love strong smells but hey this one I like
Jordan L.
Addis, LA
These did not have my car smelling great. I didn't really smell much at all. But, it did smell the car when you attach it to the air conditioning. It was very affordable although. I would not repurchase this again, nor would i recommend this to anyone.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I would always get compliments on how my car smells nice when I was using this. The smell lasted for 2+ months placed in my vents. Pink Sands is one of my favorite scents from Yankee.
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
I love this little car freshener! It's small but mighty and worth every penny. It makes my car smell great and it lasts for a really long time! I would recommend finding a scent that you like in the yankee candle form car freshener and purchasing!
Melissa V.
Fort Benning, GA
Although this car freshener smells fabulous when you first put it in your car, the scent does not last very long. After about 2-3 weeks I could no longer smell the scent. I was hoping it would last longer based on how expensive these are!
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?

back