BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lauren B.
Kent, OH
Love this scent and this product! It keeps my car smelling fresh for a few months. All I have to do is hang it on my mirror. It's a little pricey, but I promise your car will smell amazing.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I literally have this hanging on the rear view mirrior of my truck and let me tell you....it smells amazing! I've had it in my truck for a week's now and it still smells amazing ! Personally I will never buy another car air freshener unless it is a Yankee candle Car Jar Ultimate! The pink sands is a subtle tropical scent and I absolutely love it and I think you will too!
Alexis P.
Absolutely love this scent and product. Noticeable but not overpowering. Probably doesn't last as long as it should or as long as it says it does, but still a good car air freshner.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Love Yankee's car jars! They last me about a month! This scent is amazing very popular! Most of my friends use these as well! They are about 5 dollars and well worth the extra money! I hang mine around my car rearview mirror, but I have also used them in lockers and closets and they are awesome for that as well! Highly recommend
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC
This is my all time favorite car fragrance. I found it when looking around Walmart about 6 months ago, and ever since I have not put a different scent in my car. I love how it smells and even after about four weeks you can still catch whiffs of the scent, however you do get used to it, as with any scent you smell regularly.
Kristina K.
I love Pink Sands! These are always very affordable and last for a long time. I even bought some of these to include in my bridesmaids' gifts at my wedding because I love them so much! I would definitely recommend these to a friend. It's a nice neutral scent that is a crowd-pleaser.
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
This is my favorite scent that yankee curates and it is a slice of paradise. I cant even put into words how amazing it smells. and not to mention how long it lasts. i bought one when i first bought my car and i just now need to replace it 8 months down the road
Irma C.
His is an incredible scent. I did not buy it from here though. But I can atest to its greatness. It's very watermelony, but with some other interesting notes to it, and combines it's just an amazing fresh fruity scent! This will be a big hit for the Spring time!
Alison C.
Love this car jar scent! I buy these at Kohl's because you can use your coupons on them! Even at the Yankee Outlet stores, I still find them to be somewhat pricey. These car jar's usually last me a while too. Would recommend people to try this product out!
Jamie D.
Bonne Terre, MO
Pink Sands is one of my favorite Yankee Candle scents! I buy it in every form imaginable! I was so thrilled when it came out in a car candle and vent clips! It makes my car smell so amazing! The only con is that it doesn't last as long as I want it too :)
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?