Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?4 Answers
Marquita H.
Chicago
This stuff is amazing!!! The smell is prominent but not overpowering. I'm an Uber driver and my riders always complement the smell of my car. Especially men, they love how it doesn't attack their nose but strong enough to smell.
Laura T.
Westfield, NY
Pink Sands from yankee candle has to be one of my favorite scents, EVER. I received this air freshener for christmas last year and it kept my car smelling great for almost 6 months! It's very affordable and I would definitely recommend the car jars to a friend.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Brought three of these at once in a deal from CVS, mine broke almost immediately but my Husbands went into freshen the car for sometime. Lots of cute fragrances, some quite potent so be careful. My favorite is the clean cotton
Jessica M.
This is my go to scent for my car. I love the slightly floral /sweet scent. It last for about a month before I start thinking I need to replace it. Yankee candle has many different scents to choose from and is an affordable option.
Shawny R.
Baltimore, MD
Car smells like a million bucks, it's such a soft pretty and girly scent and it doesn't hurt that it's pink lol. These things last forever and I love getting in my car and taking a deep breath... Ahhhh, hello pink sands!
Kassye H.
Hernando, MS
Yankee candle car jars are the ultimate option if you want your favorite Yankee scents in the go. It is small, but still lasts a long time. This specific scent is very appealing to a wide range of people, and the Car Jar sized is affordable and aesthetically pleasing. Overall i would recommend them.
Eionnah S.
Spokane , WA
My favorite Yankee candle scent! Even though these air fresheners are a little more pricey than the regular ones they last twice as long! You can find these anywhere. I highly recommend you to try this out!
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I always use these ultimate car jars in my car because they're some of the only ones that don't melt or warp in the 110 degree vegas summers. The scents are always very nice too, subtle and not too overbearing. They tend to last about 1-2 months as well which is awesome.
I absolutely love all of the car jars from Yankee candle! They all smells amazing and last longer than any other freshener I have used, maybe a tad more expensive than other brands but are much more affective. I would recommend these for anyone with a vehicle.
Taylie B.
I love this product because you get to basically take a candle into your car. This car fresheners last months before losing its scent and it smells just like the candle! The downfall is how expensive they are. 12 dollars for an air freshener seems a bit ridiculous
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache