Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #40 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Katie B.
Ostrander, OH
Love this! I just purchased it for the first time back in early May- it last about 1.5 months so that was kind of disappointing but unsure if the heat whisps the fragrance quicker as well!
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
This is not something I have gotten for free This IS something I do purchase (at full cost) every time I need an air freshner for my car. This little sucker packs a powerful punch. I find it much stronger and longer lasting than other car air freshner I have used. I think that the price is basically the same as other brands. I won't buy any other car freshner besides Yankee Candle. Other brands tend to mask the smell for the first few days, but this one completely neutralizes and eliminates the smell of smoke or other not so nice smelling things that may linger around your car.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love car jars! Last a long time too. I also take them camping and put them in my tent! These are nice because the dogs don't try to eat them like vent clips or floor jars.
Erica W.
So we all love and cannot get enough of Yankee candle!! What's better than having this awesome sent throughout your vehicle!! Best air freshener for my car by far! :)
Samantha W.
Scranton
I absolutely love this scent. My only issue with these are the scent doesn't last as long and I have to buy them more frequently than the cardboard air freshners.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
This scent is fantastic, and the design is cute (I love miniatures of anything), but these car fresheners don't last very long once you use them. You get maybe a couple days of overpowering scent, and then a week of your car smelling amazing, and then it's done. I might buy one if I were preparing to sell my car and wanted it to smell nice, but there are a million other products out there that work better for long term use.
Tiffany P.
I am a lover of Yankee Candles but I have to say that I am not a huge fan of their car jars. Sure, they smell like the candles... for a few days. I just don't feel like they last long. Also, I believe the gel inside is supposed to "trap" bad odors. I don't really think that's true. It just shrivels up quickly and the scent is gone. Not worth it in my opinion. Do yourself a favor and just pick up their jar candles instead.
Lauren B.
Kent, OH
Love this scent and this product! It keeps my car smelling fresh for a few months. All I have to do is hang it on my mirror. It's a little pricey, but I promise your car will smell amazing.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I literally have this hanging on the rear view mirrior of my truck and let me tell you....it smells amazing! I've had it in my truck for a week's now and it still smells amazing ! Personally I will never buy another car air freshener unless it is a Yankee candle Car Jar Ultimate! The pink sands is a subtle tropical scent and I absolutely love it and I think you will too!
Alexis P.
Absolutely love this scent and product. Noticeable but not overpowering. Probably doesn't last as long as it should or as long as it says it does, but still a good car air freshner.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?