Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #40 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are some of my favorite car fresheners. They smell great and I love the way they look. The only thing I would change about this product is the length that the fragrance lasts. They don't last as long as other fresheners Ive had, but it is still something that's I'd buy again.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My favorite car freshner! Pink sands is my favorite Yankee Candle scent. I love the Yankee air freshners. They have a nice strong but not overpowering scent that lasts a good amount of time and is not exspensive at all. Awesome product for the price and easy to find in store.
Tracy W.
Macon
I love love love this scent!!! It's definitely my favorite at Yankee Candle. It keeps my car and house smelling amazing all day long. I do wish the car freshener lasted longer but that would be over 30 days. I just can't get enough of this scent and Yankee Candle products.
Olyvia B.
This is by far my favorite scent from yankee candle. It's a convenient little package, small and has a string to hang on something in your car. It's very effective, leaves your car smelling refreshed. It is affordable. I would recommend any version of the car freshener
Jade V.
This smell reminds me of my childhood, my mother loved this Yankee scent and burned it frequently in our home. It's a light, summerr scent and I love that's it's an airfreshner for a car. It's not too overpowering that makes you nauseous when you get in the car
Breanna L.
Somerville, AL
This is by far my favorite Yankee Candle scent! I bought it 3 months ago and still smell it just as well as I did the day I bought it! I haven't been able to find another one, though!
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I have one of these exactly and they're so fordable they're so cute too and that's just a lasting smell it doesn't shrink or anything it just stays the normal size and it's just amazing I recommend this to everyone it is a 10 out of 10 it's just amazing
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I love this little car freshener! It's small but mighty and worth every penny. It makes my car smell great and it lasts for a really long time! I would recommend finding a scent that you like in the yankee candle form car freshener and purchasing!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
This had my truck smelling like a whole Bahamas beach resort with a side of fresh flowers. My truck is huge so smelling my SUV up is pretty hard to do but this little car kit did the trick. Very impressed with this and would love to try out others!
Jessica L.
Winfield, KS
I have waiting to find the perfect air freshener for my car and then this came along! It has a light, flowery fragrance to it that I love. I've tried a couple of the other Yankee Candle car fresheners, but Pink Sands is by far my favorite!
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?