BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Annette G.
Vista, CA
By far my favorite air freshener to have in my car. It's so potent and lasts a few months!
Jenna M.
Port orange, FL
Like the scent but they don't last for long. Wish they lasted longer in cars for the price
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Alicia K.
Amazing scent and not so overpowering it chokes you out. Love yankee candle products
Anna C.
My favorite scent for the car, it's not too over powering but it's just enough.
Sara K.
London, Ontario
I purchased this as it was on sale, otherwise I don't think I would have spent the full price. After purchasing it, I hung it up in my car and it lasted a whole month! That is impressive as the trees usually fade out after two weeks, if they were 3$ CAD all the time, they would be forever in my vehicles.
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
I really love this car air freshener it leaves my entire car smelling so lovely and tropical, i got this scent because i love the candle version so much and this smells just like it, so if you love the yankee candles then i would highly recommend this!
Jessica S.
This leaves the car smelling absolutely amazing for so long. Most car freshness lose effectiveness rapidly whilst this lasts a lot longer and smells a lot better than the average car freshness. I highly recommend
I love Yankee candles as they have nice scents and last for ages. The car fresheners are no different. Affordable and good value. The scents last longer than other car air fresheners. Would definitely recommend.
Sophie O.
Sandy, BEDFORDSHIRE
I love this smell! It is by far my favourite Yankee Candle smell! It makes my car smell amazing every time I get in it! The only thing negative is that the smell does not last long.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?