BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this product it smells amazing and it keeps my car smelling fresh. I was surprised on how long it lasted!
Monica S.
Some of these air fresheners can be very overwhelming but Pink Sands is just right!! Smells like the beach!
Danielle F.
Utica
Who doesn't love pink sands. And better yet your car smelling like a warm beach. One of my favorite scents.
Hailey P.
Ellicott City, MD
It smells really good and is pretty powerful but not overwhelming. A pleasant light smell that lasts long
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This is my favorite yankee candles scent. I love this product and I only buy this scent for my car!!
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Love love love the scent. The only thing is that it doesn’t work so well in my car. And it is pricy.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
A must have car air freshener! This is my favorite Yankee candle scent and love having it in my car
Jamie D.
Gold Bar, WA
Best smelling car air freshener I've ever bought. I can't describe the scent but it is wonderful.
Mei T.
Malba, NY
Love the scent in the car and got the same scent for the bathroom. It's romantic and relaxing
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Great car air freshener that seems to get rid of orders and fills the car with a nice smell
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?