Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Teresa L.
Summer time smell for sure! I have this in my car. It's not too overbearing when you get in. The scent lasts a month or more.
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
This is my FAVORITE smell! It smells like pink pop rocks and is perfect smell for the car in the spring and summer months
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Love these car fresheners! They last a long time and smell great without being overwhelming. Will definitely repurchase.
Shainna C.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite scents to put in my car. My only complaint is that I don't really know when I'm supposed to change it.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Wonderful smell but didn't stick as well as I expected. I keep this in my daughters room to keep it smelling fresh!
Clarilee P.
Orlando, FL
This a go to air freshener for my car. The smell is just so soft and calm definitely doesn't trigger my allergies.
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
My mom bought me one and I was happy with it. It left my car smelling great. It also came in a cute container.
rayeanna r.
Anderson
I have this scent in my car right now and i love it. Its very light which i love bevause its not overpowering.
Kayla S.
Walla Walla, WA
Normal air fresheners do not last longer than a week, this one lasted me an entire month and smelled delicious.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this product it smells amazing and it keeps my car smelling fresh. I was surprised on how long it lasted!
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?