BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lauren M.
Con: at first the scent can be pretty strong. Pro: lasts forever! Pink sands is great because it's semi-fruity, but not too overbearing.
Kristian B.
Any of the yankee candle car air fresheners that I’ve tried don’t really work that well. They smell okay for a day or so and that’s it.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
The stars for this only come from the nice packaging because I was very disappointed with the fact that it has almost no scent at all.
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
This is my absolute favorite Yankee CO scent, it's clean but flowery. I have been using this scent in my vehicles for the last 3 years.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
This is my favorite scent right now. I got it for my house and car. Do love it. Smells so nice but not too strong to bother my nose.
T B.
A must have to give a nice scent smell for your. I buy them for my husband and son car it keeps their working car smelling good.
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
These car jars make your car smell heavenly! The scent lasts a long time and it can mask any foul smell you may have in your car.
Kylie M.
Ogden, UT
This is my absolute favorite car freshener!! It is so crisp and awesome without being overwhelming. It lasts a long time too!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I love these because their way cuter and smaller then the giant tree ones. They look better in my car and seem to last longer
Teresa L.
Summer time smell for sure! I have this in my car. It's not too overbearing when you get in. The scent lasts a month or more.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?