Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.Yankee Candle Pink Sands? Car Jar Ultimate uploaded by Sway M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Melanie D.
Hanover, PA
I have one of these in my car at all times!! Love this smell, very girly but not over the top. Amazing!!! And it's pink, can t go wrong there!!
Keely B.
Clanton, Al
I love this car air freshener! It smells so good and it lasts awhile! It's only about $5 so a good price for it! It makes my car smell so good!
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
This is what I use in my car. It does a great job covering up the smell of smoke and fast food. It smells amazing but it's not over powering
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
Love this scent! However it is a super strong scent the first few days and then it doesn't smell as much after that. It lasts around a month
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my favorite scents and there's nothing like having it in my car as an option. I also have it in the room spray for summertime
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
It's like having a candle in the car. It smells so great and last a nice timely manner for a car freshener. Very affordable and effective.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Love love love this pink sands scent! We have the oil vent clips in our car. They work so good and last for at LEST 30 days if not longer.
isabella r.
Doral, FL
I was expecting more from this product, its really hard to get a smell and that's what im looking for but at least it has a nice packaging
Danielle S.
Pink sands smell amazing! I opened the pack and immediately started smelling great! Lasted me over a month before having to change it out
Lauren M.
Con: at first the scent can be pretty strong. Pro: lasts forever! Pink sands is great because it's semi-fruity, but not too overbearing.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?