BY YANKEE CANDLE #39 in Candles

MPN #1238122. Yankee Candle CAR JAR-ULT HW PNK S. Most Air Fresheners & Fragrances products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents...4 Answers
  • Is this sold at Wal-Mart?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are really cute to hang on your rear view . They smell good and the scent lasts a good amount of time too. They aren’t too expensive either if you get them at the right place. They’re usually $6.99 but I bought mine at Gordmans for $2.99
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
I love this car jar! I don’t use any other car scents other than Yankee candle because I’ve never been more satisfied with any others. I love the scent pink sands, the candle, car jars, plug - ins. All smell so amazing! Perfect summer scent!
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
Small product, but big scent! I use these in my car and it keeps my car smelling great for a long period of time. No dissatisfaction with this product and reasonably affordable! It's like having a yankee candle with you at all times. I would recommend to anyone!
Caitlin S.
I had one of these for my car over a year ago and I opened the car door a year later and it still smelled good. That's amazing in my opinion. Now it's been about 2 years, the air freshener is in my dresser, and it still smells amazing. That's crazy!
Eliza L.
very pricey so I only buy them every once in a while but they smell so good. I bought mine for a little over $5. My car has smelled good ever since and I bought it months ago. Pink sands is definitely my favorite scent.
Sierra J.
Athens, MI
This is by far my favorite scent by Yankee Candle. I use this regularly in my vehicle. For the price, this is the best bang for your buck! I can step outside of my vehicle and still smell this scent lingering. With three kids and all of their messiness, this product makes all the other smells unnoticeable! I definitely recommend this product to all of my family and friends!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Brought three of these at once in a deal from CVS, mine broke almost immediately but my Husbands went into freshen the car for sometime. Lots of cute fragrances, some quite potent so be careful. My favorite is the clean cotton
davondra j.
Kingsland, GA
So to begin this has a very strong odor, it's a pleasant smell but with it being that strong it does not last that long. I would recommend this if you're looking for something quick to just get but other than that I wouldn't recommend it. The price is very affordable especially since the smell is so strong.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
I've bought yankee candle scents for my car and makes my car smell amazing!!! I love them plus they look cute not like other car scent things that look so ugly. They are at a good price I don't think they are cheap or pricey so I would recommend these to anyone wanting to buy a car scent. They last a while.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are some of my favorite car fresheners. They smell great and I love the way they look. The only thing I would change about this product is the length that the fragrance lasts. They don't last as long as other fresheners Ive had, but it is still something that's I'd buy again.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Does this have an overpowering scent? Sometimes if scents are too strong then it gives me a headache
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is this sold at Wal-Mart?