BY YANKEE CANDLE

Enjoy the yummy scent of peaches, from the farmers market, perfectly baked with cinnamon and honey sugar with one of these candles from Yankee Candle. Jar candle Peach cobbler scent Available in 22-oz. and 7-oz. sizes (sold separately) Burn time: 110-150 hours Wax, cotton wick Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Whitney B.
This is in my top five favorite Yankee Candle scents. I've went through a few of the Peach Mango candles and loved that one, but this one is definitely the better peach candle! It's got such a pleasant aroma and I will definitely purchase again. Highly highly recommend.
Grace A.
Reno, NV
I'm a huge fan of these candles specially during the holidays and it makes your house smell so delicious. If you are not a huge fan of sweets or having your home smell like pastries I would t recommend this candle.
Cora T.
Deland, FL
I am not lying when I say that this candle smells EXACTLY like freshly baked homemade peach cobbler. It’s my all time favorite and never lets me down!
Waffle R.
singapore
Heyyyyy yyyyyaaalllss🖤
Yankee Candle might be a little expensive but it’s definitely worth it!!!! The smell is super atrong and the scents are amazing!! They have a variety of candles so you are bound to find one that you’ll love💞