Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Adrianne W.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Hailey M.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Heather W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Bella V.
Bella V.
My all time FAVORITE scent from Yankee Candle. I first got it as a gift and now make sure I go back to the store to buy one whenever I am running late. it smells wonderful, natural, not overpowering or sickly sweet, smells FRESH and homey
Felecia D.
Felecia D.
Oviedo, FL
Do you like guys? Like really like them? You love the smell of guy cologne and wish you could find a way to smell it without dropping massive coin to have a dude scented room? Buy Mountain Lodge. It smells like a rugged good male fragrance and I love it. My favourite Yankee Candle scent other than the flower fragrances.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
My absolute favorite smelling candle. It's very homey. I wish that they had this scent in sprays because I can't get enough of it.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
This is my all time favorite Yankee Candle. It is a very masculine, outdoorsy and comfortable smell but not overpowering at all. Every time I smell it, it makes me happy. It really does remind me of being curled up in my parent's mountain house in Upstate, NY.

I do sometimes have trouble finding it though because not all Yankees by me carry it. I used to get pretty lucky finding it at Marshall's but this year I haven't found any at all. I have one sitting on a shelf that i'm waiting to burn but don't want to in fear that it will get discontinued!
fadila A.