Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Adrianne W.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Hailey M.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Heather W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Brittany B.
Yankee candle is normally high but most of the time they have sales. I bought my first mountain lodge thru a school fundraiser and fell in love with the smell. Every chance I get it stock up on this candle.
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
Fresh, woody scent that makes my room smell like a walk in the woods. It reminds me of the time my family and I went to Vermont on a ski trip. I love it.
Brianna B.
There's a reason why this candle is so popular. This "lumberjack" scented candle is hands down the best and most comforting candle I've ever owned.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
My absolute favorite smelling candle. It's very homey. I wish that they had this scent in sprays because I can't get enough of it.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
Such a great candle! It has a manly musk that smells so good but it really pairs will with the Soft Blankets candle they have!
amina A.