Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Hailey M.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Adrianne W.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Heather W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

alyssa t.
Congers, NY
Ok this is a review for the tree house memories scent but when I scanned the candle it didn't show, and this was the closest scent listed. fresh, woody, kinda manly and not overwhelming or sweet or fruity. i never had a tree house but this scent reminds me of a log cabin, but not smoky. love this candle practically year round.
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
Fresh, woody scent that makes my room smell like a walk in the woods. It reminds me of the time my family and I went to Vermont on a ski trip. I love it.
Brianna B.
There's a reason why this candle is so popular. This "lumberjack" scented candle is hands down the best and most comforting candle I've ever owned.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
My absolute favorite smelling candle. It's very homey. I wish that they had this scent in sprays because I can't get enough of it.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
Such a great candle! It has a manly musk that smells so good but it really pairs will with the Soft Blankets candle they have!
Nada A.
This is such a great product ....am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don't try it .......really it meet my expectations ..
fadila A.