Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Hailey M.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Adrianne W.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Heather W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Val E.
Palm Beach
DISCLAIMER: I do work for Yankee Candle, but that will not affect the review in ANY way, shape, or form. 🙂

Out of the MANY candles that I am obssesed with, this is one of the few that I could literally burn 24/7. I always talk about how the label looks so "aggressive" and "manly" (which I'm not a fan of those types of candles). But that actual scent is so nice and woodsy.🌲 Ugh I love it so much I can't describe the scent. It smells like a very light musk with like a HINT of vanilla.🍦 Its just so good and I literally have like 7 votives that I literally save for special occasions. I highly recommend this candle to those who like light musks that are NOT overpowering.  Ugh its so good!
Samantha K.
West Palm Beach, FL
During this time of the year I love to make my home smell warm and cozy. This literally will make your home smell like you're in a nice cabin in the woods! Definitely one of my favorite Yankee candle scents. I bought this on sale from Home Goods. I definitely recommend buying this amazing candle!
Brittany B.
Yankee candle is normally high but most of the time they have sales. I bought my first mountain lodge thru a school fundraiser and fell in love with the smell. Every chance I get it stock up on this candle.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
This is my all time favorite Yankee Candle. It is a very masculine, outdoorsy and comfortable smell but not overpowering at all. Every time I smell it, it makes me happy. It really does remind me of being curled up in my parent's mountain house in Upstate, NY.

I do sometimes have trouble finding it though because not all Yankees by me carry it. I used to get pretty lucky finding it at Marshall's but this year I haven't found any at all. I have one sitting on a shelf that i'm waiting to burn but don't want to in fear that it will get discontinued!
Felecia D.
Oviedo, FL
Do you like guys? Like really like them? You love the smell of guy cologne and wish you could find a way to smell it without dropping massive coin to have a dude scented room? Buy Mountain Lodge. It smells like a rugged good male fragrance and I love it. My favourite Yankee Candle scent other than the flower fragrances.
Hailey M.
This candle smells so great! It reminds me of being up in the mountains with nature that is also mixed with a strong masculine scent. I bought mine at the local Yankee Candle store. It also says that it will burn for up to 150 hours!
Desi E.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The "boyfriend" scented candle, or so I read via Tumblr. It actually smells pretty decent, it's not overwhelming but to me it didn't travel far. I could only smell it if I was within a few feet of it, so I ended up keeping it in front of me on my desk. I definitely recommend it, it's soothing, and has that woodsy cabin feel to it.
Bella V.
My all time FAVORITE scent from Yankee Candle. I first got it as a gift and now make sure I go back to the store to buy one whenever I am running late. it smells wonderful, natural, not overpowering or sickly sweet, smells FRESH and homey
Heather W.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my absolute FAVORITE Yankee candle. It smells like how you'd think a lumberjack, or Chris Evans, would smell; very musky and earthy and irresistible! I highly recommend this candle to everyone. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
This one wasn't to bad. Definitely not my favorite. It does give you that cabin feel, however the throw is not very good. So to me it is better used in a bathroom or small bedroom.
fadila A.