Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Hailey M.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Adrianne W.Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge Large Jar Candle, Fresh Scent uploaded by Heather W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Hailey M.
This candle smells so great! It reminds me of being up in the mountains with nature that is also mixed with a strong masculine scent. I bought mine at the local Yankee Candle store. It also says that it will burn for up to 150 hours!
alyssa t.
Congers, NY
Ok this is a review for the tree house memories scent but when I scanned the candle it didn't show, and this was the closest scent listed. fresh, woody, kinda manly and not overwhelming or sweet or fruity. i never had a tree house but this scent reminds me of a log cabin, but not smoky. love this candle practically year round.
Brittany B.
Yankee candle is normally high but most of the time they have sales. I bought my first mountain lodge thru a school fundraiser and fell in love with the smell. Every chance I get it stock up on this candle.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
My absolute favorite smelling candle. It's very homey. I wish that they had this scent in sprays because I can't get enough of it.
Heather W.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my absolute FAVORITE Yankee candle. It smells like how you'd think a lumberjack, or Chris Evans, would smell; very musky and earthy and irresistible! I highly recommend this candle to everyone. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Desi E.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The "boyfriend" scented candle, or so I read via Tumblr. It actually smells pretty decent, it's not overwhelming but to me it didn't travel far. I could only smell it if I was within a few feet of it, so I ended up keeping it in front of me on my desk. I definitely recommend it, it's soothing, and has that woodsy cabin feel to it.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
This one wasn't to bad. Definitely not my favorite. It does give you that cabin feel, however the throw is not very good. So to me it is better used in a bathroom or small bedroom.
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
Fresh, woody scent that makes my room smell like a walk in the woods. It reminds me of the time my family and I went to Vermont on a ski trip. I love it.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
Such a great candle! It has a manly musk that smells so good but it really pairs will with the Soft Blankets candle they have!
Brianna B.
There's a reason why this candle is so popular. This "lumberjack" scented candle is hands down the best and most comforting candle I've ever owned.
fadila A.