Yankee Candle Mistletoe(tm) 22oz. Jar Candle, Green uploaded by Nicole M.Yankee Candle Mistletoe(tm) 22oz. Jar Candle, Green uploaded by Melissa P.Yankee Candle Mistletoe(tm) 22oz. Jar Candle, Green uploaded by Pauline B.

Yankee Candle Mistletoe(tm) 22oz. Jar Candle, Green

The woody scents of mistletoe, berries, pine boughs, and holly create this holiday tradition. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural plant extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle(R) quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA
Well, the product itself is more than 3 stars, but this particular order left me ignored by customer service. I tripped in the street when my candles were first delivered and two of them broke. Yankee never replied to me with a resolution or a rejection. I decided to burn it anyway because the two candles that broke were worth $60. It burns a little funky but i put it on a saucer.
Meg S.
Edison, NJ
Perfect for the holiday season! I stay in my room studying most days, and it helps to keep my spirits up, and feeling festive! Love how homey it makes my place feel! 😊
Melissa P.
Rouses Point, NY
I actually have the 7oz tumbler of this but I couldn't find it here so I'm reviewing the it anyway. The scent of this candle is the BEST "christmas tree" scent ever! I find a lot of balsam or tree scented candles don's smell good at all or are too strong. This one is perfect and lite. It has a decent scent through without taking over the house. It last a very long time too. I will be buying a bunch at the end of the season so I have them for next year. Fantastic candle worth every penny!!
Emily S.
Davie, FL
This scent is by far my favorite holiday scent from yankee candle. The candle itself is high quality and burns so nicely. It's worth the price you pay for the quality you receive. I highly recommend this candle because it has the ability to fill the entire room with a scent that smells as if you just cut down a new Christmas tree and brought it into your home for the holidays.
Christina F.
I'm normally very picky when it comes to candles and scents, but this is one of my favorites to use during the holidays. It's definitely got a pine scent, but it's not overpowering. I feel like some piney scents are just way too much and can almost remind me of pine-scented cleaner, but this candle definitely doesn't do that. Great scent for Christmas and wintertime!
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
If you prefer or have a fake tree but want a home that smells like Christmas, the Yankee Candle Mistletoe candle does the trick! Without being overpowering, a clean evergreen wafts scent through the house. In comparison to the Yankee Balsam & Cedar, the Mistletoe candle is better for Christmas scent. I highly recommend it!
Patricia C.
This smells like Christmas to me. Christmas to me smells like a fresh christmas tree. I always stock up after Christmas when everything is 75% off. And I have candles to last me till Christmas comes again =)
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
I love this candle! It really puts me in the holiday spirit! I started burning it as soon as I got home. Was great to have burning while decorating!
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Love the scent, but it's stronger the first time it's lit than the subsequent times. I normally love Yankee candles for their strong scent.
Lauren W.
De Pere, WI
It makes the house smells so good #LoveItSoMuch yankee candle a passion for fragrance