Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night Votive Candle uploaded by Miriam B.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The intoxicating, masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
Yankee Candles are great. They've got a lasting fragrance. I usually get votives so that I can have a variety. Love the fall & winter scents the most. Expensive so use coupons!!
Miriam B.
Midsummer's Night is one of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle! It has such a strong smell that really reminds me of the summertime. Who doesn't have great summer memories? The scent fills the whole room when lit and it is very relaxing.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I love yankee candles but I'm not a fan of the wick candles. I hate burning them they go fast but the scent lasts long. I love the tart waxes more. When these are all burned out I end up putting the rest of the wax in the warmer!
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
I love this scent. I have been obsessed with the Yankee candle Midsummer's Night votive (or wax melts, or jar candles, etc) since I was a teenager. I think they smell amazing, and I love to keep one in every room in the house. Burning candles over the holidays makes my home feel more festive, and I just love this scent any time of the year.
Waffle R.
singapore
Heyyyyy yyyyyaaalllss🖤
Yankee Candle might be a little expensive but it’s definitely worth it!!!! The smell is super atrong and the scents are amazing!! They have a variety of candles so you are bound to find one that you’ll love💞