BY YANKEE CANDLE

Enjoy America's best loved fragrances for your home in decorative fashion! This attractive reed diffuser continuously delivers the same long lasting, true-to-life Yankee fragrance. an intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne - as our MidSummer's Night candles. Plus, the distinctive, hand decorated glass accents any decor with style. Mini is 1.2 oz see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
This looks beautiful and smells wonderful! It is a great smell and completely worth the price. It will last you a really long time and will continue to smell great throughout the months.! Awesome product and I completely recommend! You will not regret this purchase.
Reyna A.
Reyna A.
Coachella
This smells up the whole entire house and is inexpensive I just wish there was a bigger variety of sense but other than that the product itself is amazing and works very well and does what it says and that's what I appreciate about it
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I like the reed diffusers they are stylish and smell up the entire room.  I don't think the scents smell the same as the candles or plug ins but they are close. Be careful not to spill the oil it does stain.
Anton M.
Anton M.
Memphis
My aunt bought me a few and I'm in love completely. Full of Pros no Cons , just keep away from possible areas where it may be knocked over , Very Effective, Smells Amazing, Affordable. Shhhhhh!! But Let Someone Else But It for You 😉
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
It was very strong the first day that I had used this product. It gave me a strong headache. Then a day after using this product, it stopped smelling.
Marie B.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Only got into using reed diffusers at Christmas but they seem to last longer than other fragrances and are not as harsh scents wise. Have a gentle fragrance that filled the room. Easy to set up and you just have to keep it out of reach of curious kids & pets
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
Absolutely gorgeous! I adore Yankee products! I got this one from savers, on offer for £9!!!!! I never buy this full price, when it's on offer I can two or three! Would love to try some of their other scents for diffusers.
kelly w.
kelly w.
evesham
Love Yankee candle defusers. . They last so long and make the room smell amazing for months.

Always have compliments on the amazing smell of my house.

Will be purchasing more very soon.