Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle uploaded by Daisy F.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Cand...6 Answers
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
It smells so good! The packaging and color is also so pretty that you don’t mind leaving it out for company to see
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
This is my favourite jankee candle, it’s smells just like cherry’s which is one of my favourite scents. It’s really warming and burns well. The smell doesn’t fill up the room as much as some other scents but I still really recommend it.
Candice M.
Cleveland
These candles are great, My home always smell so wonderful and inviting when I light them. They are longlasting, affordable and they never disappoint. I extremely love the variety, you have so many scents and ways to use them to choose from.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Let me tell you I'm so obsessed with candles and I love this brand ! I love how fruity it smell and leaves my room. It's really worth buying this :)
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
My very first job was at Yankee candle and it Christmas time they come out with a candle called cherries on snow and the black cherry smells just like it. The scent stays the whole entire way down the candle which is amazing
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is my all time favorite yankee candle scent! It smells so good and the scent actually lasts. I used this in my college apartment and my younger brother smelled it in the store and remembered the scent. Definitely reminds me of great times!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love the smell of this candle before you burn it. Unfortunately when you burn it it just doesn't give much of an aroma. For as much as it cost you would think it would make your whole house smell amazing.
Daisy F.
Sutton
My favourite winter smell it it makes the room smell is so warm and welcoming . The only thing is it’s quite sickly but it’s very effective to get rid of that boring room smell. I got it as a gift but would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone looking for a good candle!
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
This candle is a very powerful scent. It is fruity and majestic. It has a strong scent, to fill your home. This product is very effective, does what it is meant to. It is rather expensive, but its worth it for the quality of the product. If you are outside Europe, you may be able to get hold of a candle from Bath and Body works, which I have heard is a very good dupe for this item. Although, I recommend the purchase.
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Love this scent😍 i have the candle, the plug ins, the car air freshener and I never tire of it. It smells beautiful and the smell lingers all day. It is slightly more expensive than other candles but it is worth every penny. Highly recommend Yankee
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water, London
What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle