BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Mediu...5 Answers
Emma R.
Moray, Keith
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This candle is a very powerful scent. It is fruity and majestic. It has a strong scent, to fill your home. This product is very effective, does what it is meant to. It is rather expensive, but its worth it for the quality of the product. If you are outside Europe, you may be able to get hold of a candle from Bath and Body works, which I have heard is a very good dupe for this item. Although, I recommend the purchase.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
It smells so good! The packaging and color is also so pretty that you don’t mind leaving it out for company to see
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Yankee Candles!! They are super addicting. Once you buy one, you can't stop buying them. Although they are very expensive, they definitely do the job. They have some of the most amazing scents and burn really well. I love to purchase these candles as gifts for literally anyone and highly recommend them to everyone.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you like a fruity candle this is for you! A strong fruity cherry smell that is not overly sweet or fake smelling, fills the home even before the candle is lit. As usual with Yankee Candle it burns well without leaving a load of wax up the side of the jar.This one is a Yankee classic for a reason!
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Love this scent😍 i have the candle, the plug ins, the car air freshener and I never tire of it. It smells beautiful and the smell lingers all day. It is slightly more expensive than other candles but it is worth every penny. Highly recommend Yankee
phoebe J.
England
This candle smells so good. When you smell it it literally makes your mouth water. I think they can be quite expensive but they make your house smell amazing. I would recommend this product to everyone. I think this candle is best in the winter.
Amber W.
Lovely stuff I love the smell so much mines nearly ran out now :( as I used it so much I would definitely buy another one quite expensive though but so worth it 😍😍😍 I would recommend this it smells lovely x
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Such a yummy sent. Not too strong and not too sweet, the perfect combination. I love burning this candle.
Amy C.
Kildrum , Cumbernauld
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my fav Yankee candle scent! It literally scents my whole house and the large jar lasts ages!
megan k.
My favourite scent ever, not too strong but strong enough to scent the room, lasts along time burning and they look really nice around the house too
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water , London
What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle