BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Lovely stuff I love the smell so much mines nearly ran out now :( as I used it so much I would definitely buy another one quite expensive though but so worth it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I would recommend this it smells lovely x
megan k.
My favourite scent ever, not too strong but strong enough to scent the room, lasts along time burning and they look really nice around the house too
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Love this scent๐Ÿ˜ i have the candle, the plug ins, the car air freshener and I never tire of it. It smells beautiful and the smell lingers all day. It is slightly more expensive than other candles but it is worth every penny. Highly recommend Yankee
phoebe J.
England
This candle smells so good. When you smell it it literally makes your mouth water. I think they can be quite expensive but they make your house smell amazing. I would recommend this product to everyone. I think this candle is best in the winter.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Such a yummy sent. Not too strong and not too sweet, the perfect combination. I love burning this candle.
Amy C.
Kildrum , Cumbernauld
This is my fav Yankee candle scent! It literally scents my whole house and the large jar lasts ages!
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Candice M.
Cleveland
These candles are great, My home always smell so wonderful and inviting when I light them. They are longlasting, affordable and they never disappoint. I extremely love the variety, you have so many scents and ways to use them to choose from.
Jordyn L.
Methlick, Aberdeenshire
This is my all time favourite yankee candle!! I just love it so much and have had many of these, it's just such a nice smell that I can't ever get enough of
Kirsty M.
Coventry
This cherry Yankee candle is my favourite.!!! Yankee candles always smell gorgeous anyways but this one is my main go to scent.!! Such a strong scent but not over powering.!! They are expensive but they last ages and even without being lit you can smell the scent within the room. I would recommend this product.!!