Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle uploaded by Daisy F.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Mediu...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daisy F.
Sutton
My favourite winter smell it it makes the room smell is so warm and welcoming . The only thing is it’s quite sickly but it’s very effective to get rid of that boring room smell. I got it as a gift but would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone looking for a good candle!
Emma R.
Moray, Keith
This candle is a very powerful scent. It is fruity and majestic. It has a strong scent, to fill your home. This product is very effective, does what it is meant to. It is rather expensive, but its worth it for the quality of the product. If you are outside Europe, you may be able to get hold of a candle from Bath and Body works, which I have heard is a very good dupe for this item. Although, I recommend the purchase.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
It smells so good! The packaging and color is also so pretty that you don’t mind leaving it out for company to see
Samantha S.
['Melfa ', ''], VA
I am obsessed with Yankee Candles!! They are super addicting. Once you buy one, you can't stop buying them. Although they are very expensive, they definitely do the job. They have some of the most amazing scents and burn really well. I love to purchase these candles as gifts for literally anyone and highly recommend them to everyone.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
If you like a fruity candle this is for you! A strong fruity cherry smell that is not overly sweet or fake smelling, fills the home even before the candle is lit. As usual with Yankee Candle it burns well without leaving a load of wax up the side of the jar.This one is a Yankee classic for a reason!
Amber W.
Lovely stuff I love the smell so much mines nearly ran out now :( as I used it so much I would definitely buy another one quite expensive though but so worth it 😍😍😍 I would recommend this it smells lovely x
megan k.
My favourite scent ever, not too strong but strong enough to scent the room, lasts along time burning and they look really nice around the house too
Naomi S.
I love anything cherry scented and this is definately one of my favourite candles. It is a strongly scented candle which will make the room it is lit in smell amazing. It burns for a long time and is so worth ever penmy you spend on it.
Helena 🌵.
West Sussex , HAYWARDS HEATH
This is my favourite jankee candle, it’s smells just like cherry’s which is one of my favourite scents. It’s really warming and burns well. The smell doesn’t fill up the room as much as some other scents but I still really recommend it.
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Love this scent😍 i have the candle, the plug ins, the car air freshener and I never tire of it. It smells beautiful and the smell lingers all day. It is slightly more expensive than other candles but it is worth every penny. Highly recommend Yankee
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water , London
What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle