Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle uploaded by Daisy F.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Cand...6 Answers
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I am obsessed with Yankee Candles!! They are super addicting. Once you buy one, you can't stop buying them. Although they are very expensive, they definitely do the job. They have some of the most amazing scents and burn really well. I love to purchase these candles as gifts for literally anyone and highly recommend them to everyone.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love the smell of this candle before you burn it. Unfortunately when you burn it it just doesn't give much of an aroma. For as much as it cost you would think it would make your whole house smell amazing.
Candice M.
Cleveland
These candles are great, My home always smell so wonderful and inviting when I light them. They are longlasting, affordable and they never disappoint. I extremely love the variety, you have so many scents and ways to use them to choose from.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is my all time favorite yankee candle scent! It smells so good and the scent actually lasts. I used this in my college apartment and my younger brother smelled it in the store and remembered the scent. Definitely reminds me of great times!
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
My very first job was at Yankee candle and it Christmas time they come out with a candle called cherries on snow and the black cherry smells just like it. The scent stays the whole entire way down the candle which is amazing
Patricia R.
Richmond
This candle smells great. After awhile you can smell it in the rest of the house. Black Cherry has a nice strong sweet scent. Great if you love fruit scents.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Let me tell you I'm so obsessed with candles and I love this brand ! I love how fruity it smell and leaves my room. It's really worth buying this :)
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
It smells so good! The packaging and color is also so pretty that you don’t mind leaving it out for company to see
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Such a yummy sent. Not too strong and not too sweet, the perfect combination. I love burning this candle.
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Love love love, the black cherry, such an oldie but a classic.  The smell is so intense and will fragrance your whole room.  I will have this fragrance always lit in my bedroom.  I purchased this from my local Yankee shop in my town when the reduced this to half the price, ended up bulking out the products as they are super expensive now.  I feel if you can handle strong scents then you will not be disappointed with this, but if you find the scent to intense then I feel you may won’t to give this a miss.
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water, London
What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle