BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Candice M.
Cleveland
These candles are great, My home always smell so wonderful and inviting when I light them. They are longlasting, affordable and they never disappoint. I extremely love the variety, you have so many scents and ways to use them to choose from.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is my all time favorite yankee candle scent! It smells so good and the scent actually lasts. I used this in my college apartment and my younger brother smelled it in the store and remembered the scent. Definitely reminds me of great times!
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
My very first job was at Yankee candle and it Christmas time they come out with a candle called cherries on snow and the black cherry smells just like it. The scent stays the whole entire way down the candle which is amazing
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Let me tell you I'm so obsessed with candles and I love this brand ! I love how fruity it smell and leaves my room. It's really worth buying this :)
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Such a yummy sent. Not too strong and not too sweet, the perfect combination. I love burning this candle.
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Love this scent😍 i have the candle, the plug ins, the car air freshener and I never tire of it. It smells beautiful and the smell lingers all day. It is slightly more expensive than other candles but it is worth every penny. Highly recommend Yankee
phoebe J.
England
This candle smells so good. When you smell it it literally makes your mouth water. I think they can be quite expensive but they make your house smell amazing. I would recommend this product to everyone. I think this candle is best in the winter.
Amber W.
Lovely stuff I love the smell so much mines nearly ran out now :( as I used it so much I would definitely buy another one quite expensive though but so worth it 😍😍😍 I would recommend this it smells lovely x
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
There's nothing nicer than lighting a few candles and relaxing. I always go back to Yankee Candles, especially this black cherry scent as it just smells so good. A noticeable fragrance fills the room without being overpowering and I love the jar design, it's a classic. Priced at around £14 give or take a couple of pound depending where purchased, it's well worth the money as it last for many hours.