Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle uploaded by Daisy F.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Mediu...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I am obsessed with Yankee Candles!! They are super addicting. Once you buy one, you can't stop buying them. Although they are very expensive, they definitely do the job. They have some of the most amazing scents and burn really well. I love to purchase these candles as gifts for literally anyone and highly recommend them to everyone.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is my all time favorite yankee candle scent! It smells so good and the scent actually lasts. I used this in my college apartment and my younger brother smelled it in the store and remembered the scent. Definitely reminds me of great times!
Candice M.
Cleveland
These candles are great, My home always smell so wonderful and inviting when I light them. They are longlasting, affordable and they never disappoint. I extremely love the variety, you have so many scents and ways to use them to choose from.
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
My very first job was at Yankee candle and it Christmas time they come out with a candle called cherries on snow and the black cherry smells just like it. The scent stays the whole entire way down the candle which is amazing
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Let me tell you I'm so obsessed with candles and I love this brand ! I love how fruity it smell and leaves my room. It's really worth buying this :)
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
It smells so good! The packaging and color is also so pretty that you don’t mind leaving it out for company to see
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Such a yummy sent. Not too strong and not too sweet, the perfect combination. I love burning this candle.
Emma R.
Moray, Keith
This candle is a very powerful scent. It is fruity and majestic. It has a strong scent, to fill your home. This product is very effective, does what it is meant to. It is rather expensive, but its worth it for the quality of the product. If you are outside Europe, you may be able to get hold of a candle from Bath and Body works, which I have heard is a very good dupe for this item. Although, I recommend the purchase.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
If you like a fruity candle this is for you! A strong fruity cherry smell that is not overly sweet or fake smelling, fills the home even before the candle is lit. As usual with Yankee Candle it burns well without leaving a load of wax up the side of the jar.This one is a Yankee classic for a reason!
Daisy F.
Sutton
My favourite winter smell it it makes the room smell is so warm and welcoming . The only thing is it’s quite sickly but it’s very effective to get rid of that boring room smell. I got it as a gift but would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone looking for a good candle!
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water , London
What’s your favourite Yankee Candle, mine is Yankee Candle Medium black cherry housewarmer candle