BY YANKEE CANDLE

Welcome the spring season into your home with the beloved scent of classic marshmallow treats courtesy of this Marshmallow Chicks Candle from Yankee! Size 22 ounces. Burn time 110 to 150 hours. see more...

Rosemary d.
Rosemary d.
This is the sweetest candle ever, it's so good it makes my home smell like candy! It attracts a lot of bugs inside, and there's some room for improvement. Otherwise great product!
Kayleigh G.
Kayleigh G.
"The fluffy, sweet marshmallow scent of these classic treats welcomes spring with colorful fun." When this candle first came I was a little unsure as to whether I actually liked the smell of it on cold sniff... But once it's lit, I ADORE IT!!! I don't really get much of a hit from the 'marshmallow' scent, which has disappointed me a tiny bit (only because I love marshmallow)... It's like a very rich, sugary vanilla... Quite like a buttercream scent. Within 15 mins my living room was filled with it's gorgeous scent! It is a rather sweet scent, but not overpoweringly so in the slightest. It's a perfect balance of sugar and vanilla. Such a stunning candle - if you are able to get your hands on one of these I highly recommend it.