Yankee Candle Macintosh Jar Candles

About This Fragrance

Does this have a strong apple scent or other scents mixed in?
During very long stressful days I front of my computer I must have Yankee Candle Macintosh Jar Candles as well as my Hyperice Hypervolt Vibration Massage Device. The crisp apple scent is very relaxing during extremely stressful Zoom calls, and the massage gun is a great way to loosen fascia in your neck from bad posture. How do you de-stress?
Do the candle have a strong smell?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Macintosh Jar Candles!
Anthony M.
Hicksville, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Yankee Candle Macintosh Jar Candles uploaded by Anthony M.
Oh man, this smells EXACTLY like the real thing but the scent is enhanced 100%. This is a regular product in my place and I always find I’m burning it constantly. I just want to eat it lol. The scent projects pretty damn good. This is the large 24 oz one and costs around $28. It’s $50 for 2 usually on their Yankee Candle website. Highly recommended if you like fruity candles.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
Once again...I am here to brag up the Yankee Candle brand💯 I haven't purchased a bad product from them since they started! Any candle you buy from them burns evenly and the smells that actually smell what is pictured on the label! I will forever highly Recommend Yankee Candles- buy one and See
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I really like the aromas of the candles I love the aroma therapy I love apple 🍎🤩the flowers 🌺
Katie S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Beautifully scented! These will forever ne my favorite scented candles. They last a really long time and when they are burnt out I re-use the glass jar for other things.
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Yankee Candle Macintosh Jar Candles uploaded by Christy W.
The Yankee Candle “Yankee Candle Macintosh Home Fragrance Oil Yankee Candle 0.3oz” scent is one of my old time favorite scents. It’s one of the “oldie but goodie” type. Although this is one of my favorite scents by yankee candle I personally believe that yankee candles aren’t as good as they use to be. They are fully scented when you first light them but after burning for about an hour or so the scent seems to have faded and then the next time you go to burn the candle you notice the scent isn’t as strong as before and then it continues to get worse the more you use it. This use to not happen at all. I believe the quality of the scented oils the are now using aren’t as good as they once were or something. I have to give them a 3 star because of this one issue which to me is a BIG issue when it comes to candles.. Yankee Candle Yankee Candle Macintosh Home Fragrance Oil Yankee Candle 0.3oz Candle
Gianna B.
Nothing gets me more in the fall spirit than making my car smells amazing! This apple car scent is clean and fresh, yet warm enough to make you feel fall ready.
Rayna L.
Hobart, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love watermelon in the summer, it makes it so cozy and relaxing. This is my favorite one to have in the summer
Charlie W.
Ionia, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I cannot sing enough praises for this candle! The Macintosh Apple scent from yankee candle is perfect, wouldn’t change one thing! The scent is perfect it honestly smells like a bushel of fresh picked apples. I could take a bite it smells so real! I always and I do mean always have one of these in my house, I love giving them as gifts as well. Yankee candles are on the more expensive side but it is worth every single penny!
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
If you haven't tried Yankee candle this is a great one to start with. Then again it might be a bad one because I promise it will be the beginning of a very long expensive relationship with a candle fetish you will NEVER kick. This Mackintosh apple is littlerly as if you picked a fresh apple off the tree and bit into a juicy fresh apple. It is spot on. Your house smells amazing. When it's not burning you will be walking by just to smell your candle!!! It is fantastic!!!
Anna A.
1,006 reviews
I absolutely love Yankee Candles they smell amazing. The Macintosh scent smells just like you have bitten into a Macintosh apple. It also smells like your at an apple orchard picking delicious apples. The scent is mouthwatering and reminds me of the fall. Yankee Candles burn evenly and have lead free wicks. Their candles have the most scent and they can be somewhat expensive. You get what you pay for and Yankee Candles are top of the line quality. I would definitely recommend the scent Macintosh from Yankee Candle to others. I purchase Yankee Candles because they smell heavenly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jared A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 5 mois
Kelly F. il y a 5 mois
I love to drive and listen to the music loud!