Yankee Candle Macintosh Concentrated Room Spray, Fruit Scent uploaded by Karla  I.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Love these concentrated room sprays! One spray fills up an entire room! Very effective, would definitely recommend.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Yankee Candle Macintosh Concentrated Room Spray, Fruit Scent I just love Yankee Candle Concentrated Room Sprays. My husband isn't always a fan of the fragrances I select. I'm happy to say that he enjoys this Macintosh scent & occasionally even sprays it himself. It's not cloyingly sweet as some room fragrances can be. It smells like fresh apples, not artificial apple scent.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love Yankee Candle and MacIntosh is one of my favorite scents!
I was just going to get a tart and they were having a sale on the room spray so I decided to get it. It smells soooo amazing and it does eliminate the odors around.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
I love this stuff. The macintosh apple is my favorite scent and it's a great little pick me up for your room.
Nickelette W.
Nickelette W.
I love Yankee Candle products. They always make my house smell yummy and fresh. This scent is one of my favorites.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
If you love the smell of apple orchards, this is the perfect spray for you. One thing to keep in mind is how powerful these sprays are. Only spray one spray otherwise it is going to make you cough a little. If you just spray it once, you will be happy to know it will make everything smell just like the Macintosh candles without the worry of an open flame.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
These candles are awesome.. I love them all. The last one I bought was this one. It's great, I love the smell of apples. :-)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
No joke, this smells exactly like fresh apples. It's such a wonderful scent! I love it for fall. I light it in my kitchen and it fills the whole house up!