BY YANKEE CANDLE #11 in Candles

• Am I the only one that think that they are over prices for the smel...2 Answers
  • Huelen bien? Tienen variedad?2 Answers
  • How are they prices wise!!4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
This is my favorite of all the Yankee candle scents, probably because it reminds me of childhood. My mom always bought this scent and every time I smell it I just think of home. It's not too sweet, not too strong. Personally, I think it smells just like an apple, which is what I want in my food scented products.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This is my go to, year round everyday scent for my home. I am allergic to anything floral scented so fruity/food scents are the best and I just keep going back to this one over and over. Yankee is kind of on the pricey side but I do take advantage of their great sales and coupons to stock up on this scent!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
These have such an amazing and long lasting scent! My hubby and I like this apple scent in the fall and then we move onto the holiday scents like balsam and fir or the cinnamon scents. These last a long time and the scent floats through our home nicely. We also enjoy the candle melts as well!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
A classic scent that is one of my favorites, especially in the fall during apple picking season. Yankee candles can be pretty pricey so I try to buy them only when on sale or at stores like tj max where they are cheaper. They burn nice and last awhile though
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
This smells AMAZING!! It smells just like an apple! The reason I put only 4 stars is because of the price. I have seen large candles that are 3 dollars and smell pretty good but these candles are 20 dollars! I really do like the smell of this one..
Eionnah S.
Eionnah S.
Decorator Expert
I love this candle! It truly smells like fresh cut apples! Yankee candle's last a super long time and burn beautifully! I will admit they are a little pricey but the quality is outstanding! I have this scent in my car as well! Love it!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Grovetown, GA
Best fragrance out there. Winter, Summer, fall or spring. This one fits all! I also love having this in my car. It's such a clean, classy scent. Always get compliments when I have this fragrance in my home or car...which is always :)
Janie H.
Janie H.
Love these candles because of their great long lasting scent. They are affordable and are great to place anywhere in your home. I love to light candles, especially the ones with many flavorful scents like these Yankee Candle ones.
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Yankee candles are always lit around my house. The macintosh scent is a great apple scented candle during the fall season. They usually last awhile and can be used for the next fall season
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
One of my favorite scents ever! It smells so delicious. I have the candle for my room and the air freshener for my car. This is one of my favorite Yankee candles out there!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Does anyone know how long the scent lasts?!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Victoria
whats your favorite scents to purchase and why?
Savanah M.
Savanah M.
Do they come in different sizes?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does the smaller size have just as strong of a scent as the bigger size?
Baillie H.
Baillie H.
Winnipeg
How are they prices wise!!