Yankee Candle Macintosh Candle uploaded by Deborah S.Yankee Candle Macintosh Candle uploaded by Alyson G.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #17 in Candles

.Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. This candle features an aroma so vividly real you can almost taste the unmistakable crunch of the juicy Macintosh apple see more...

• Am I the only one that think that they are over prices for the sm...2 Answers
  • Huelen bien? Tienen variedad?2 Answers
  • How are they prices wise!!4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Deborah S.
I buy Yankee Candles every chance I get, This is one of my favorites, The scent last along time,makes your house smell so good !! Wished Yankee Candle sent out free scent samples that way if your ordering online you would know what the candles smelled like before ordering, I know I would order more candles this way since I live so far from the nearest store .
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love the smell of this candle. The scent fills an entire room with apple sweetness. It is a wonderful feeling to walk in a room and smell this. Almost uplifting. I just love it!
Yankee Candle is not cheap but they do have sales and you can get these candles fairly cheap with the right sale.
It's completely worth the price. Unless you burn one all day every day one will last you for quiet a while.
I recommend this candle especially if you love the scent of apples.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Oh my autumn, this candle scent is my heart. It burns slow and the smell is SO crisp and clean, and it reaches to the far corners of my home. My favorite part about fall is burning one of these, opening the windows, and cleaning. If they ever discontinued this scent, I would angrily protest.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
YUM this candle is AMAZING! I love apple scented candles and this one is strong and beautiful! Yankee candle is the best candles! Such long burn times and strong scented candles! I have these for my car jars too! Great smell for a kitchen 😊
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love what subtle scent this has and isn’t too overwhelming! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! 😍
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite candle smell. It smells so much like apples and never fades with time. The scent fills my entire home making it so effective. It is affordable for how long it lasts and I would recommend it to everyone. I will buy again!
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
This is my year around go to candle.  The scent is perfect.  It's not overbearing or faint.  It is just a fresh, apple scent that stays long after the candle is no longer burning.  I give this candle as gifts often when I don't know much about the person I'm buying for as it is great for a person that likes soft or strong scents.  Definitely one of my favorites!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
I love Macintosh compared to almost every other apple scent Yankee candle carries because it doesn't have any cinnamon in it. It is a true to a red apple scent as they can get and it doesn't become overbearing with its' scent throughout the day. I always recommend getting it in the large classic jar when possible because you'll be getting more for your money that way.
Katelynn R.
Schenectady
My favorite candle scent right now!! Not to strong, but strong enough to fill the room with a great scent.  Never disappoints to improve the smell of whatever room the candle is in.  Highly recommend buying this candle the next time you're in need of a new scent for your friends and family to smell when they come over!
Mandy E.
Love this candle, this is our classic go to candle in our home. It smells exactly like a fresh hand picked bag of apples straight from an orchard. It fills your home with a strong fresh clean scent. Its a classic smell that is warm and inviting for all year around.
Jennifer J.
Does anyone know how long the scent lasts?!
Hayley D.
Victoria
whats your favorite scents to purchase and why?
Savanah M.
Do they come in different sizes?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does the smaller size have just as strong of a scent as the bigger size?
Baillie H.
Winnipeg
How are they prices wise!!