BY YANKEE CANDLE

Add a spring scent to your home with the Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms Scented Candles. This invigorating aroma features soft hints of lavender and white, deep purple lilacs for a refreshing fragrance. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Love this scent. I burn it every spring while doing spring cleaning. Fills my whole house with a lovely floral scent.
Dariene C.
Dariene C.
New London
I Love this scent so much, it really fills the room . I just hate how quick it goes in this size
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Bozrah
This candle smells so good! I love the fact that the scent is so light but it masks any scents you need to get rid of. It's very effective but I wish it would last longer. I would recommend this product but I suggest the larger candle!
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Scotland
Love a scented candle and Yankee candle rarely disappoint. Love the scent of this candle. Scent lasts long throughout the house. Candle burns well and feel like they last long. Make excellent gifts for people. Are expensive and can get cheaper alternatives but not smell as nice or last as long.