Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

[product:yankee-candle-lilac-blossoms-7oz-tumbler-candle]. Does anyone find that the candle burns unevenly?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
This delightfully scented candle is the most relaxing thing in the world. I love the heavy scent of Lilacs. I can't go wrong with a nice floral scented candle. Yankee Candle makes extremely high quality candles. I always recommend them to everyone! They're great!
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by april K.
I have the American Home one and this is a nice scent. It is light but I do smell it in my home. The color is so beautiful, but my favorite color is purple so I am biased. I was pleasantly surprised on this delicate scent. Definitely will purchase again.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,263 reviews
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I was so excited to have a scent I really liked from yankee but had a bad experience with this product. After using and burning half the jar ,went to relight and keeps extinguishing by itself. I am disappointed in the fact that these are not cheap.
Crystal W.
Smithfield, NC
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this.. Smells just like a fresh lavender garden. Very floral. Scent is strong.
Rana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by Rana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
The smell of the candle is very fresh and clean, I just wish it was stronger, the size of the candle is really big so it’s good value for the price as it’s inexpensive! So I will be buying it again for sure!
amanda T.
This candle smells just like the real deal! It is one of my absolute favorites as it brings back memories of my momma and I picking lilacs, when I was a young girl. Memories like this are so important, as my mother passed almost 4 years ago. I will purchase this scent again and again for those memories. It's so fragrant and long lasting, nothing I have found compares. I definitely recommend Yankee candle, in any scent!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by Flor M.
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by Flor M.
Great candle for those seeking a flower scent. This is the mini, which I recommend to buy before committing to a bigger candle, which is more expensive.I enjoyed the packaging it was done well. I wish they were cheaper, but would recommend. This was my birthday gift from Yankee Candle, so the the price was $11, plus shipping.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a favorite! I love burning it in the tube! So tranquil and lovely! Use in repeat. Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms
Ceili F.
This candle smells like blue skies and sunshine! It’s my favorite candle to start the transition from winter to spring. In all honesty, it’s a smell that just makes me happy. It’s comforting and beautiful and a legitimate staple in my day to day existence. There’s nothing this candle is [li)lacking.
Moe D.
This is one of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle especially during winter and I need a reminder that spring is coming. It is a very potent scent and I wouldn't recommend it yo anyone with sensitivities but I love it.💕
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms. Does anyone find that the candle burns unevenly?
Maryjo P. il y a 2 ans
I’ve not had a problem with Yankee Candles burning unevenly.