Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms 22oz. Jar Candle uploaded by Jeni P.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Use a Yankee Candle Jar Candle to fill your home with your favorite aroma. Custom wax formula is blended to ensure optimum melting and fragrance. Each large jar candle burns 110 to 150 hours.7H x 4W.Available: Black Cherry, Camouflage, Campfire Treat, Home Sweet Home, Lilac Blossoms, Man Town, Midsummers Night, Pink Sands. see more...

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I have had this candle for several years and it is very strong because back then before the company was sold the owner major all of the candles had a great through and I love this one and it smells so lovely and botanical and Delight but it still has a great throw and you will definitely be able to smell it. It is one of my favorites. I bought this candle with my own money for my pleasure and these are my opinions only.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg , PA
This candle smells so amazing! When you light it you feel like you are laying in the middle of a huge lilac bush! It smells so fresh and reminds me of my childhood backyard!
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
My absolute favorite scent of all time. This is such a comforting lilac scent and reminds me of the lilac bush from home. This candle has lasted me forever and hasn't let me down. It is my favorite candle that I own.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms is one of my favorite scent. It leaves a nice fresh smell when you enter my home. I always get compliments on when guest arrive to my home. A 22oz jar from Yankee Candle will usually cost around 27 dollars. However, Yankee Candle is always sending me emails with coupons like buy one get one free. So, that's when i stock up on my favorite Yankee Candles.
Rebecca-Lynn Q.
San Antonio, TX
Yankee candles are always the best! They can seems expensive, but they last so much longer than any other candle I've used AND they are potent. You actually can smell the scent you should be. I specifically had this one because my husband loves lilacs believe it or not. Pretty sure it lasted me a few months.
Jeni P.
Absolutely love Candles! This is a refreshing scent, it's like having a Lilac Bush in your house. We all know Lilac Bushes/trees are fabulous but they don't last long. The candle throws a refreshing scent through my entire house... LOVE
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
This scent literally could not smell any better, or more accurate!!! My mom has a lilac tree in her yard, and it smells exactly the same. These room sprays are the best!! I love them, and like to keep them in stock at my home.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I love this candle! Not only is it a beautiful pastel purple but the smell is great! Just a sweet scent of lilacs as I’m cleaning my house makes everything amazing. I recommend this to any candle lover for flower scents.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I have three of these in my house and am constantly purchasing new. I burn them all the time and the sent travels through out the whole house. Very effective. They're a little bit pricey, but this is the ONLY brand who has NAILED the lilac scent, which I adore. I will continue to be a happy customer.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
This is my absolute favorite Yankee Candle scent. It is so fresh and reminds me of smelling the lilacs in my mother's garden in the spring. The Yankee brand is the only candle brand I will buy because they last so long in comparison to other candle brands. I would definitely recommend this scent.