BY YANKEE CANDLE

Lemon Lavender Perfect Pillar candle by Yankee Candle is clean and inviting, a powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers. This candle with brushed metal lid delivers up to 90 hours of enjoyment & makes an ideal gift! see more...

Alicia P.
I’m in love with all things that have to do with lavender or lemon. Lemon is just such a sweet and tasteful fresh smell and lavender is just so soothing and calming. I love lighting this at night before I go to bed so that I can feel extra relaxed. I highly recommend !
Miranda V.
Such a relaxing smell! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend!
Brandy W.
I pretty much love all things Limon so the fact that yankee have something lemon mixed with another sent this has always been my go to if I patronize Yankee Candle or I locate it somewhere Like Ross or Marshall's I tend to pick this up often times I have been able to find it at a creigan in their air freshener I'll and I love this sent
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
Nothing sets my mood for fall like a giant fresh, earthy, sweet candle! Yankee Candle always has a wonderful selection, but the lemon lavender is the one I will always, always keep purchasing! Kinda pricey in the $30 range, but so incredibly delish on those crisp autumn days.
Bree T.
Draper, UT
This is my all time FAVORITE candle! I don't really like the smell of lemon but this doesn't even smell like it, it literally smells like spring! It's so fresh and makes the entire room smell amazing!! Highly recommend this candle!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
What a heavenly scent! I love lavender it’s one of my favorites! Adding the lemon is perfect! It’s so calming and warms up the room! This is one of my favorite spring scents! My mom loves this scent too! Family favorite!
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is one of my favorite candles from yankee candle love the the lavender lemon in the house. The candle lasts longer then any other. I totally recommend these candles for a fresh smelling home.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
I was looking for a a relaxing candle something I can turn on late at night. And it was perfect I bought it on sale (which they pretty much always have) def recommend this if your looking for a relaxing candle.
Faith R.
Yankee candles are typically pricey, and even though the prices seem too outrageous for a candle, I just can't resist. This smells amazing and left the entire room smelling fantastic! I will definitely be purchasing this again and I 100% recommend it.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
This is by far my favorite Yankee Candle scent. It's perfect for the kitchen with the clean lemon smell and the fresh lavender. Even though Yankee candles can be on the pricey side, they last long enough to make it worth the money.