BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fragrance Spheres(tm) Odor Neutralizing Beads. Soothing and sweet lavender comes together with tangy lemon citrus to create a powdery fresh blend that's clean and inviting. The combination of two classic fragrances offers lavender lovers the opportunity to enjoy the flower's coveted scent in a fresh, new way. The candle's soft purple color tones also offer up new opportunities for freshening up your home decor. Use Yankee Candle(R) Fragrance Spheres(tm) beads to neutralize odors and leave behind the Yankee Candle(R) fragrance you have grown to love. Fragrance Spheres(tm) beads are perfect for use in the laundry room, bathroom, or any room where a candle is not convenient. Fragrance will last for up to 45 days. see more...

Madison B.
Salisbury , MD
These are great for the car, bathroom, closet, or near the litter box. Keeps the air smelling fresh however not as much by the litter box. I love this scent in particular. Not too overbearing. A little pricey because it's yankee but they last a while
Heather M.
I love the scent lemon lavender! It's a light fragrance that doesn't over power, yet is clean smelling. Everything I expect from Yankee Candles and more! I'm sensitive to smells too and I don't get sick with this scent.
Jennifer M.
This is my new favorite scent. I absolutely love it!!! Perfect mixture of lemon and lavender. I keep these right next to my bed. When the beads start getting super small add a bit of water to make them last longer!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
I am very picky about scents- I like my home to smell clean but not in an in your face way. This is perfect! It's subtle clean scent is my favorite
Vince M.
I love these things! They smell nice and they get a lot of the bad smells out of my room! This one is very flowery which I enjoy
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Smells delicious. My favorite Yankee candle smell, makes everything smell so good!