BeautyFragranceYankee Candle
Lemon and Lavender Scented Candle Small - Pack of 2

Yankee Candle Lemon and Lavender Scented Candle Small - Pack of 2

by Yankee Candle

Clean and inviting this candle delivers a powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers. Made with the finest ingredients, including natural fragrance extracts, enjoy this classic fragrance in a clean, modern, and versatile design that complements your style at home. Featuring a brushed metal lid that can also be used as a heat-proof mat and peelable front labels. Yankee Candles began in 1969 in Massachusetts, USA when its founder created his first scented candle from melted crayons as a gift for his mother. Neighbours soon began expressing interest in buying his creations and so the brand was born. It now creates candles made with the finest ingredients, including natural extracts. Renowned for being "the worlds best loved candle" brand, Yankee have a passion for fragrance and search the world for fresh inspiration to create evocative, long-lasting scents that will help make your house feel like a home.

Yankee Candle Lemon and Lavender Scented Candle Small - Pack of 2; Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Lemon and Lavender Scented Candle Small - Pack of 2!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Yankee Candle Lemon and Lavender Scented Candle Small - Pack of 2 uploaded by Flor M.
Great candle that I got for my birthday. I got the large size one and shipping made sure it did not break. It’s very relaxing and nice design. Wish that this candle is sold in retailers because it’s a lavender scent.
Angel T.
Matthews, NC
Lemon Lavender is my favorite candle scent of all time. I remember when I didn't love the scent of lemons or lavender, but my friend was burning this candle in her home and I fell in love with it immediately. For years now I've been burning this scent in my home.
Vanessa  S.
North Prairie, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a fan of Yankee Candles, they do have a long burn time and aren’t overwhelming with scent. This is a great scent, plus the light lavender color is physically appealing. I will repurchase and do recommend.
Yoanny  C.
Monmouth, IL
lovely smell I like how the lemon and lavender complement each other, the fragrance in the house is wonderful. The candle itself looks elegant and nice as decoration. It will burn for hours without issue and will last you a good while. It has a nice calming affect and other people also seem to enjoy it. I would recommend it if you wanted something other than just plain lavender, it's a fun candle.
Shelby L.
This is one of my favorite summer time sents that I use. It is a very refreshing and relaxing sent. I am also a little bias to anything Yankee Candle as they are my favorite candle brand.
Rachel H.
Muncie, IN
Yankee candle is an amazing company. Their candles are so high quality and smell amazing! I highly recommend. Warning though they can be a little expensive so I would wait for a sale!
Jennylynne P.
Bakersfield, CA
Just nessesary because I'm afraid of the dark. 😨 😱 I have to have a candle burning. To see. Especially now in my life because I have twin babies. And like I'm up all night caring for them. But I can't have lights on so a yummy cane thats big enough to shed a good amount of light is important. Nothing bad to say.
Cristin G.
New Phila, OH
One of my favorite calming scents for the summer is Yankee Candle's Lemon Lavender. The slightly bitter sweet lemon with the sweet soothing lavender is perfect for a relaxing summer bath. I also have two on hand. I recommend to anyone who does enjoy lemon since that is the top scent note for me.
Evelina  M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great scent! Purchased this scent for spring! I love candles and this scent is fresh. The bottle is nice and the color is wonderful!
Alexis H.
canton
I bought this candle at Walmart and it has since became my favorite candle! It makes my room smell amazing! This candle also seems to last forever!

Looking for your answer?